Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check my first cycle please!

Like I said... I made a mistake by choosing to run the test consecutively to the DS cycle with no pct, time off etc. I understand that. I wasnt looking for someone to come in and say I need to wait because thats not helpful at this point. I am on week 3 of the T400 already. Geez, I figured this was the most educated forum that would not get all emotional and instead give constructive criticism. The reason to switch to a short ester test is so that you can have consistent blood levels up until PCT rather than wait 2 weeks for levels to go all the way down. I forgot to add.. I also have forma stanzol for PCT and was considering DAA. Besides the bad idea of running the Hdrol/epi before the test what other mistakes were there? I mean going from Test E to Test Prop is not a "mistake" in my eyes. I am actually surprised about hearing Nolva bad for PCT compared to clomid... However many things I read on this forum are contradictory to most other forums. Seems like most people on the internet just regurgitate what they read and spew it as knowledge. Just trying to see what exactly is wrong here so that I can make improvements for next time.

**Also I sincerely appreciate anyone who took the time to give me positive information/ feedback so that I can fix my mistakes for next time and learn from this experience**

what i bolded makes no sense to me. maybe I am just tired today though

where can i go to find reliable information about in depth steroid/pct articles and their effects in the body? Been reading for 5 years literally every day and havent come across anything that consistently has scientifically based research or studies. Everything is either on a forum or is promoting something...

Dude....this is the place. Search through the first 20 pages. Theres a pct forum. Use the search engine here.

what i bolded makes no sense to me. maybe I am just tired today though

If you wait 2 weeks after Test E to start pct and it peaks at day 2, that is 12 days for test to be on the decline. If you finish with Prop, you wait 1-2 days so there is less time of for hormone fluctuation before starting pct. Please anyone correct me if i am not accurate.

If you wait 2 weeks after Test E to start pct and it peaks at day 2, that is 12 days for test to be on the decline. If you finish with Prop, you wait 1-2 days so there is less time of for hormone fluctuation before starting pct. Please anyone correct me if i am not accurate.

Look up half lives of different test esters bro. It's interesting reading and will shed a lot of light on the subject.

I'm cruising on 150mg test C. It takes 10-11 days if I forget a pin for me to actually feel a drop off and realize oh shit I missed a pin. 2 weeks is the proper time for Cyp or Enathate to clear before pct. Sustanon imho should be 3 weeks. But two is fine there too. And test p as you said is 3 days. Even 4 is ok.

The amount of hormone fluctuation your getting at is minimal enough that it doesn't matter. It's nothing your really going to notice. Especially if you were running unleashed. Your thinking in depth and detail here bro but your over thinking it for the most part. <<<< Which is good though. I ocd about a lot of AAS related shit too.

And one more thing that I have asked other boards with no response... What realistically will be the effect of running the low dose hdrol/epi before first pin of test? It seems as if people run it in conjunction as a kick start occasionally however this clearly is a different scenario. Should I expect less results on the test? Obviously no definite answer, however looking for educated opinions/guesses. Thanks again.

where can i go to find reliable information about in depth steroid/pct articles and their effects in the body? Been reading for 5 years literally every day and havent come across anything that consistently has scientifically based research or studies. Everything is either on a forum or is promoting something...

if you want studies then you need to find a new hobby. there is no such thing as studies when it comes to fitness or AAS. why? cause with fitness we all are different so no specific diet or workout is gonna work for everyone.. its up to YOU to learn from others mistakes and experiences and find out what works for YOU through trial and error. that can take years

with AAS since it is illegal you won't find studies either. again gotta learn from others ... for example most people on here think nolva sucks.. because we tried it and it made us feel like shit and did not help us recover.. so we will tell you not to use it. a few said they liked it (which i find hard to believe) but that is their experience, but those people are rare and almost everytime they are either on HRT or they never cycle off

you have half lives and the time esters are in the body confused.

once you build up test E in the body it will take 4-5 weeks for it to completely be out of your system to where your body will begin to recover.. even a small trace of test leftover will keep your body suppressed.

even prop will take a couple weeks to fully clear.

And one more thing that I have asked other boards with no response... What realistically will be the effect of running the low dose hdrol/epi before first pin of test? It seems as if people run it in conjunction as a kick start occasionally however this clearly is a different scenario. Should I expect less results on the test? Obviously no definite answer, however looking for educated opinions/guesses. Thanks again.

you run an oral as a kickstart to tset E because it takes a long estered test a few weeks to reach peak levels in the body.. it has to build up.. each injection it will build up more and more until you reach a peak level then it levels off. really its simple if you grab a pencil and paper and map out each injection and the half lives involved.. the previous injections you made add to the next injection you make and so on. the previous injections drop off slowly.. once you stop injecting they slowly drop off so tapering down isn't necessary.. they taper off on their own

orals typically reach peak levels after a week cause of the very short active lives

all AAS though start working hours after injection or when swallowed, but what I am referring to is when they reach peak levels which is totally different.

Top Bottom