Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check my first cycle please!

God fucking dammit.....holy shit I'm tired of seeing all these fucking Nolva only PCT's. Why dont you forget this thread and go fucking read about nolvadex and exactly what its used for and what kind of side effects it has especially and how it will do SHIT to help you recover after a cycle.

If you actually knew what Nolva was supposed to be used for and the what it really does and what the sides were and how the process PCT is actually supposed to work you wouldnt even be considering Nolvashit.

As for Dylan....he's one of the most helpful fuckers on here. Alot more patient and tollerant that some of us here. So I would check my attitude Mr two posts if some people give you shit about running AAS too young or having a shit PCT or whatever....theres been more than enough of this kind of thing here lately.

I think you have some reading to do.

God fucking dammit.....holy shit I'm tired of seeing all these fucking Nolva only PCT's. Why dont you forget this thread and go fucking read about nolvadex and exactly what its used for and what kind of side effects it has especially and how it will do SHIT to help you recover after a cycle.

If you actually knew what Nolva was supposed to be used for and the what it really does and what the sides were and how the process PCT is actually supposed to work you wouldnt even be considering Nolvashit.

As for Dylan....he's one of the most helpful fuckers on here. Alot more patient and tollerant that some of us here. So I would check my attitude Mr two posts if some people give you shit about running AAS too young or having a shit PCT or whatever....theres been more than enough of this kind of thing here lately.

I think you have some reading to do.

I agree, you have alot more reading to do, I also suggest waiting until your at least 24 before starting a cycle, let your body finish maturing on it's own, you have plenty of natural test in your system right now, switch training routines every few months keep the muscles guessing so they do not become accustomed to the same basic movements eat small servings every 2-3 hrs with some protein in each i guarantee you will grow.

Hcg as a kickstart? Meaning run it from the first shot until pct?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

no a kickstart to pct.

not a kickstart to a cycle.

hcg is will help you push a car up a hill, then by the time pct is there you will hopefully be going downhill .. take it while esters are clearing, then run pct

its all good people.. this guy got great advice now up to him to utilize it..

you came to the right place here for no nonsense advice. dylan and the guys on here truely want to help you do things right, it might seem we are being tough with you but too many guys fuck themselves up and we don't want you to go down that route.

Like I said... I made a mistake by choosing to run the test consecutively to the DS cycle with no pct, time off etc. I understand that. I wasnt looking for someone to come in and say I need to wait because thats not helpful at this point. I am on week 3 of the T400 already. Geez, I figured this was the most educated forum that would not get all emotional and instead give constructive criticism. The reason to switch to a short ester test is so that you can have consistent blood levels up until PCT rather than wait 2 weeks for levels to go all the way down. I forgot to add.. I also have forma stanzol for PCT and was considering DAA. Besides the bad idea of running the Hdrol/epi before the test what other mistakes were there? I mean going from Test E to Test Prop is not a "mistake" in my eyes. I am actually surprised about hearing Nolva bad for PCT compared to clomid... However many things I read on this forum are contradictory to most other forums. Seems like most people on the internet just regurgitate what they read and spew it as knowledge. Just trying to see what exactly is wrong here so that I can make improvements for next time.

**Also I sincerely appreciate anyone who took the time to give me positive information/ feedback so that I can fix my mistakes for next time and learn from this experience**

Nolva bad for PCT.... Seems like most people on the internet just regurgitate what they read and spew it as knowledge.

People are fucking idiots. No one does any real research. Hey , Joe jerk off used clomid/nolva so I will too. Thats all that goes on everywhere.

The only reason anyone got emotional about anything is because there has been a flood of new people here lately ....one right after another....tren for a first cycle, Nolva for PCT, Nolva Mixed with tren, Nolva mixed with deca, Clen and tren, Clen and T3, Meth for fat burning, 1000mg + of AAS for a first cycle. Sheer stupidity over and over. So forgive some of us if we are a little testy.

Nolvadex blocks ALL estrogen. You do not want this. Ever. On cycle or off. Nolvadex among other nice sides can cause blood clots in the legs and/or lungs. AAS increases blood volume. Some AAS thickens the blood. Does that sound like a good combo? Best case you feel like shit and fuck your hormone balance up killing too much estro. Worst case you fucking Die.

Thanks for the explanation of nolva. Sorry to be an active contributor to the recent surge of imbeciles. Ill try my best not to fall into that category much longer.

Thanks for the explanation of nolva. Sorry to be an active contributor to the recent surge of imbeciles. Ill try my best not to fall into that category much longer.

I'm sure you didnt join EF and say hey let me get some people fired up. Its not your fault. Even those of us that freak out a little are more than willing to help. We like to see people try and help themselves too.
Theres alot of issues with nolva when people try and use it associated with 19nor steroids too. You should read up on it.

where can i go to find reliable information about in depth steroid/pct articles and their effects in the body? Been reading for 5 years literally every day and havent come across anything that consistently has scientifically based research or studies. Everything is either on a forum or is promoting something...

this is a complete mess from top to bottom and all that is going to happen is your going to cause yourself more and more problems... you ran a cycle at 18? you realize by running cycles this early when you want to run them later when its harder to make gains its not going to be as effective... you also realize your messing your test right now when you should be partying and fucking girls right? good luck with that when you suppress the shit out of yourself... your making a mistake and your layout is really bad as it is...

Really? I have a serious problem with part of your advice man.. why should he be partying? Come on he should be training hard and eating well and avoiding that crap if he is serious about training & making gains.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom