Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheap cycle

speedydice19

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, i'm brand new here and just want to do some research before getting started. I want to start a cycle in the next month or two and was wondering what is recommended for a newbie. I have a friend who can get Sustanol 250 but I'm just not sure what I should be using. I am currently at 6'3'' 215 lbs and about 16-17% BF, I would like to put about 15-20 lbs of lean muscle on and get that ripped look. What type of cycle would you guys recommend? I work out at least 5 days a week and usually run between 15-18 miles per week to keep the cardio up there. I don't have a whole lot of money so I would like to keep it somewhat cheap. Thanks for any help guys.[/FONT]

Test only is usually a pretty good beginner cycle but I would not recommend to run any cycles until you get financial situation fixed.
It's not a cheap hobby.

15-20 pounds of lean muscle just on 1 cycle of sustanon is not going to happen sorry

you can gain a lot of junk weight yes.. think about it.. if you gained 20 pounds of lean muscle after 10 cycles you would put on 200 pounds of lean muscle.. you would be the most muscular man in the world at 415 pounds ripped.

have a long term plan. step 1 would be to drop your body fat down. get it down to 12 or 13% so you have some room. no point in running steroids here if you want lean gains..

Hey guys, i'm brand new here and just want to do some research before getting started. I want to start a cycle in the next month or two and was wondering what is recommended for a newbie. I have a friend who can get Sustanol 250 but I'm just not sure what I should be using. I am currently at 6'3'' 215 lbs and about 16-17% BF, I would like to put about 15-20 lbs of lean muscle on and get that ripped look. What type of cycle would you guys recommend? I work out at least 5 days a week and usually run between 15-18 miles per week to keep the cardio up there. I don't have a whole lot of money so I would like to keep it somewhat cheap. Thanks for any help guys.

So save up and do one proper cycle per year.

you have to get reasonable.. 15-20 lbs, come on man... not to mention, you already have a higher body fat, the last thing you should be attempting to do is gain that kind of weight in your current condition... you will be closer to 20% if not more by that time and that will look like shit... and wont be healthy either...

Top Bottom