Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheap bulking steroids

100%strong

hey bros, first of all this are my stats:

I'm 6'1 185 pounds 15% bodyfat. I want to gain more mass but my budget is kind of low now, what would be a cheap and affordable stack for bulking?
thank you bros.

I explain how much steroids cost in this video here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...uch-first-steroid-cycle-would-cost-48050.html

The simplest and most cost effective steroid cycle would be a 10 week testosterone only cycle, followed by a really good PCT protocol. If your diet and training is on point, you can easily gain and keep 10-15 pounds from that cycle lay out.

These numbers are all in US dollars and rough estimates. Prices will vary based on the source you used. I also increased the cost of each item by roughly 20% to take into account shipping costs, western union fees etc.

Like this -
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Cost breakdown -[/FONT]

Cycle
2 vials of testosterone - $160
1 package of aromasin - $60

PCT
1 good natural testosterone booster - $100
1 package ostarine - $100
1 package cardarine - $100
1 package clomid - $100
1 package nolvadex - $100
1 package of aromasin - $60

Needles, syringes, rubbing alcohol and cotton balls - $50

Pre and post cycle blood work - $130

Total = $880

When budget is low the best thing to do is buy food and a gym membership. The thing with a cycle is that you will end up cutting corners if on a low budget and it often comes in your PCT. In the end if you cut corners you might build a lot of muscle but may lose gains and/or not recover natural test production.

Basically in the end if you cut corners it will cost you more in the long run.

i agree with the above. don't mess with steroids if money is tight. if you can't pay your bills but you are buying steroids than frankly that is pretty dumb.

you can still get great results with a simple gym membership and dedication.. save the steroids until you are in a better place

Top Bottom