Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing workouts

Tigerparks

Does anybody's workouts change that much while on a cycle compared to when they're not juicing?

Obviously while 'on' we're all stronger and lift heavier, but does anyone change their intensity or exercises? Set rep range etc?

Or is it just balls to the wall as heavy as possible every workout?

I'm never really off cycle but when I crank up the dosage I cut back on volume(sets/reps). Intensity sky rokets so I can't handle excessive volume. Low reps and sets and brutal force. Get in, get out and eat. For chest, bis, tris, and shouldrs I do 6 sets. For back I do 9, and for legs I do 12. The lower volume keeps overtraining at bay. While on lighter periods I will add more reps and maybe 2 more sets, but again, not too much to invite overtraining. Since I'm not handling very heavy weight at this stage I can add a bit more volume to fully fatigue the muscles. But when it's balls to the walls I do the bare minimum because once you overtrain you can kiss your gains goodbye and that's a perfectly good waste of high grade gear.

Top Bottom