Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing test mid cycle

a week ago I switched from test c to sustanon 250 and had a miserable weekend. going from C to E would probably have been fine.

you can run blood work and see that switching esters as long as your pinning is on schedule wont' make a lick of difference

but if your running prop & then drop it to start test e, wont your test levels drop as the prop 1/2 life is what, 4 days & the test e takes time to get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but if your running prop & then drop it to start test e, wont your test levels drop as the prop 1/2 life is what, 4 days & the test e takes time to get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you wouldnt just "drop it" like that.. you would stagger test e in there while still using prop 2-3 weeks in the process... you wouldnt want to just drop it like that being a short ester and going to a long one

You can switch testosterone esters mid cycle. No problem. Testosterone is testosterone. The only difference the ester makes is how frequently to inject

Not necessarily, the only to should be concerned about is the ester determines how often you need to inject it.
What is it that you were thinking about?

Top Bottom