Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing compounds mid cycle

tattking55

Wondering what effect it would have to mix up compounds like mast, EQ and Tren. I'm currently running 250 test, 600 tren 600 mast. I just hit week 4 and I'm considering switching out the mast with EQ and the tren with npp for 4 weeks then going back to the tren and mast for the last 4 weeks. Good or bad idea? I'm just recomping btw.

i cant imagine anyone with half a brain tell you that was okay... i would never recommend doing that.. for example, eq needs to be ran 16 weeks, so how would you go about that then? it just doesnt make any sense whatsoever...

Wondering what effect it would have to mix up compounds like mast, EQ and Tren. I'm currently running 250 test, 600 tren 600 mast. I just hit week 4 and I'm considering switching out the mast with EQ and the tren with npp for 4 weeks then going back to the tren and mast for the last 4 weeks. Good or bad idea? I'm just recomping btw.

No. That's like three cycles. It doesn't make any sense

Switching compounds mid cycle makes no sense.

Stick with one cycle lay out for your whole cycle, run a PCT, take some time off and then run another cycle with different compounds

Top Bottom