Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

changes in my next cycle , please help

V

Victor

I was planning a cycle like this :

EQ - week 1-9 - 400 mg / week ( frontloading at 800 mg first 2 weeks )
fina at 50 mg ED - week 3-11
winny at 50 mg ED - week 3-11

clomid 3 days after my last shot of fina and winny

BUT I am actually starting to think that it is time for me to try some test , I never used test in my life ( all I used was HGH , EQ , winny , primo , anavar )

so I wanna replace the EQ , with TEST PROP .

my questions are :

1- HOW much arimidex I would NEED TO keep ALL THE WATER, BLOAT OFF !?!?!? is there a way to keep it all out ?? or some bloat will occur no matter what ?? keep in mind that I am not prone to gyno ....so I think my body doesn't aromatize too much ...

2- what dosage would be ok?? good ?? 250 mg a week ??

3- what is the best brand of test prop ?? testoviron depot by shering is a good one ??

thanks all

btw- my goals are to lose 6 lbs of fat and gain 12 lbs of solid muscle .

Victor

test prop at 100-150mgs eod is fine....you can add test prop in the cycle and make the winny in the first weeks and fina in the last and keep running test...

and it depends on how much test you take to see how much arimidex you need....i always take 1mgs ed...if you cant do ed for most of the cycle do it eod....

humm so 100 mg test prop EOD , would be like 300 mg week of test prop

ok , so I need 1 mg of arimidex a day to keep all the water retention out ??

what about the test brands ??

also , how this looks ?

test prop - weeks 1 -10 - 300 mg / week
fina weeks 2-9 - 50 mg ED
winny weeks 2-9 - 50 mg ED

Victor

looks fine but why not keep the EQ in?...hit the winny in the first weeks then fina after winny....or just keep it your way..test/winny/fina is a great cycle too

Actually, both of you guys aren't very good at math. It would be 350mg a week.

And Victor, how do you know that you are not gyno prone, you said you've never used Test.

1mg of Arimidex ED is overkill, too little estrogen can actually hurt you. It effects your bones of all things in a very negative way.

0.5mg ED is more than enough, 0.25mg ED would be fine as well. Testoviron is a great brand, I'm guessing you wouldn't have any fakes in Brazil.

Why not just run a regular classic Test/Fina/Winny cycle.

W1-8: Prop 100mg Eod: 350mg a week
W3-8: Fina: 50mg ED, 350mg a week
W3-8 or week 5-8: Winny 50mg ED; 350mg a week

Arimidex at 0.25mg-0.5mg ED

Btw, the 12 lbs of lbm gain is very possible with this being your first with test, but the 6lbs of fat loss seems a little difficult. (Also considering your history)

Aim for a higher caloric inatke, clean, 3500-4000 calories, I think you'll be happy with the results.

Top Bottom