Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

change of plans...a little input needed.

UFC22

I am running Test E for 10 wks and was planning on ending with 6 wks of winny. I am not sure what im going to do now since i have some D-bol on the way. I am running 500mgs/EW of test e currently and this is my 3rd cycle minus a few oral runs. What i planned was:

1-10 - 500mgs/EW test
6-10 - 50mgs/ED Winny
11-12- 100mgs/ED Winny
12-16- PCT

I realy want to throw in some dbol and maybe even take out the winny and save it for my tren/test cycle this summer.
I am currently starting my 2nd week of my Test cycle and probly wont be getting the d-bol untill my 3rd week. What I was wondering is if i should run my cycle like this if i want to add d-bol.

1-10 - 500mgs/EW test
3-6- 50mgs/ED Dbol
9-12- 50mgs/ED Dbol
12-16 PCT

This is what i was going to do but i thought there was to many orals involved:

1-10- 500mgs/EW test
3-6or7- 50mgs/ED Dbol
6-10- 50mgs/ED winny
10-12- 100mgs/ED winny

lol sorry about all this jsut wanted to run it threw all you guys maybe get some input. As you know i had a run in with some bunk karachis and want to make this cycle great. Thanks

well its obvious you want to run cycle 3! too much orals there though bro.

im hoping to run:
wk:1-10 test 500mg
wk 1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
wk 8-12 winny 50mg/ed

pct: wk13+

even with that cycle im concerned with the level of orals

hey bro
save the D's for sometime when you can plan it all out in advance, i know sometimes (such as now) that doesnt always happen....they dont go bad so just hold onto them.....

The liver is a very reziliant organ so im sure it could handle cycle 3 with liver aids added. Anyways i know its too much in the oral department but am tempted. Like i said i may want to save the winny to throw in with my upcoming tren cycle to ward of some progestenic effects of tren. I could use the D-bol 3on3off3on.

Since it is winter, I would definitely save the winny for the Tren/Test summer cycle where its effects can be better appreciated. If you want to run the Dbol in this cycle (for a total of 6 wks it looks like), and you aren't going to be able to get it until Week 3. By then the Test E will be doing its thing. So, I would hold off until week 6 (well I would wait until week 8, but you seem to really want 6 wks of Dbol), and run the Dbol until the end of the cycle. (I know not your typical way of running it) I think of it as going out with a bang, and its nice to try something new out. You can think of it in the same way as using it in the beginning. For instance, I don't know what your personal experience is, but for me around week 8 the gains begin to slow. So throw in another kick and go out with a bang. I don't really see the point in splitting it up into 3on3off3on. That middle 3 off is going to suck. But its ultimately up to you.

Thanks bud K to you. I think i'll add the dbol wk 8-12. I didnt really want to run the dbol for 6 weeks as the effects of it usually start to wear off around wk 4 i hear. Your answer was pretty much what i was looking for regarding the keeping the winny until my tren/test cycle and using my dbol with my current cycle since its winter :).

Top Bottom