Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chances of getting arrested through mail ordering gear?

Toby39

Hey, lets get some feedback on the chances or possibilities of getting in trouble or arresting by ordering gear through the mail. And ways to prevent yourself from getting in trouble.. I know a lot of people have experience with this, as do I.

My thoughts would be: 1) Smaller orders
2) Don't sign for anything

Lets here the feedback.

Interesting

I've thought about that a lot.........I mean a lot......there are so many legit mail order pharmacies overseas online that will send it too you but takes no responsibility of the outcome at DEA/US Customs. It's interesting & I've thought about doing it. I don't know? What do you think? I know I've brought them across the border once......in my underwear.....hahahahhaa I'll never forget that. My wife was the scared one. I figured.....it's a personal supply......what could they do? take them away? that's about it.....they are not going to spend thousands by putting me in jail........it's not a money maker.

I guess I would say yes to keeping the orders small. Also, I think some sources are better at concealing the contents better. Order from smart guys who know how to fool customs I suppose would be ideal.

I may be still a newbie here, but I would tend to think that finding a domestic source would also be safer. Maybe a little more expensive in some cases, but safer I would think.

Joker

I read on a site that had some good ideas. One was to not use your name, and when it arrives, write on the package "return to sender" and leave it on the kitchen table for a few days. If no knock on your door, then open it and happy growing :).

Im going to the post office in about an hour to sign for a package from over seas, if im not back by 5 P.M. THEN I GOT BUSTED

sometimes ordering over seas is more risky, but i saved about 100 bucks doing it..

Top Bottom