Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cervical fusion: Anyone here have it done?

GoinDeep

Yup, gotta go under the knife. Anterior cervical discectomy & fusion surgery here. I've had pains in my shoulder for 3-4 months that I thought was from an old injury. Come to find out, I've blown out disc # 6 and it's pushed halfway into my spinal cord area. Luckily no damage to the sc yet (loss of feelings. loss of balance, tingling, etc.). But the nerves around that area are being pinched and causing the pain, tingling, and stiffness in my shoulder and neck. Doc says 70% of the time this goes away, no surgery is needed. That when the inflammation and swelling go down the pressure stops affecting the area. But in my case the blowout is so bad he recommends removal of the disc and replace with bone fusion. What do you guys think? Anyone here have it done?

Yes someone here had it done - I can't remember who off hand. They were taking GH post surgery (maybe prior as well) and the doctor(s) couldn't believe the accelerated rate of healing that took place.

Do a search. They even posted x-rays.

(I'm going to knock myself in the head when I remember who it was.)

Ya, I wish I had the money for it. At least I won't have to wear the neck brace around that everyone talks about though. My doc says he does 4-6 of these a week. And that he uses a titanium clip to hold the bone in place. He said I can drive myself home if I wanted but, I think I may play this up with the family and see what I can get. Why not right. lol

Hi. Yes I had it done with 2 discs on Dec. 18th and was in the gym on the treadmill the next day. All I can say is you better have a good doctor! Just a 1 inch scar in the fold of my neck. No pain and the arm pain disappeared instantly.

Gotta ask yourself, why wasnt the injury healing?

Once you go under the knife there is no turning back. Most collagen based injuries dont heal, or happen in the first place, due to lack of vitamin C.

Top Bottom