Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Certain steroids for certain muscles??

naughty

It seems that some steroids have a greater effect on certain muscles than others....\
Anadrol seems to blow up my arms-
Test enthante seems to make my back huge-
d-bol has little to no effect on my body even at extreme doses...
And deca and equipose seems to really effect my claves and legs--- any opions or possibleties why this may happen?....

yo ajc

I'm not saying I have never done LSD but what makes you think I do from the above comment????????????????

Okay I have been noticing a pattern here. This is the second or third thread about certian ASes putting different masses on different areas. I believe the term is called "bandwagon". Different ASes for different body parts has never been issues ever brought up before and now there is three.
Also there is very few people left that even seem familiar at all. Did some one open the invite door and post the link on every site. I can't believe that word of mouth has spread this quick. If so George...you need to start selling swamp land. Trust me, with your marketing team, I'm sure you could sell it. :)

Well I am thinking someone should smack that writer. I am the type that needs real proof if that is the case. Someone should ask him what make the glutes grow? Or what help on the forearm muscles. But then again he might have a point. I have shot, test, deca, EQ, Whinny, fina, d-bol, primo. In my glutes and they have never grown. Which AS works on them?? Someone smack that man please.

Top Bottom