Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cephalexin, penicillin, or amoxycillin for infection?

tempest2003

i think i have an infection from injecting last monday, its been starting to get alittle more sore, but i found where i can get these 3 drugs through http://www.entirelypets.com/ my question is which would be the best for an internal infection, and what would the dosage be that i would need to take?

I agree that if only those three are readily available, use the ceph.

My personal preference would be Erythromycin or Tetracycline (see my PM reply to you, tempest).

Good luck!
-M

Most likely it is a cellulitis caused from a staphylococcus or a streptococcus bacteria...........i would definitely go with the cephalexen ( also known as trade name Keflex) I would load up with 1 gm first dose then 500 mg 4 x a day x2 then 500 mg 3x a day x 8-10 days..

If you dont get something going soon you could be looking at an abscess... another good oral drug would be augmentin and cipro (although much more expensive--I would try the keflex first)

Good luck to you.. may want to try some topical neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment.. couldnt hurt..

ceph definitly the other two are weak unless you can get that shit the use on anthrax cipro or something

tempest, i'm having troublwith my conection right now so i cant pm you back

there is a post about an abcess from a couple days ago

Top Bottom