Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celebrity On steroids

Is Finastraside that bad I mean the 1mg version, I read somewhere that almost 2 million people around the world use the 1mg version daily for hairloss purposes.

It is pretty simple some celebrities have the intelligence to keep things in moderation and cycle their gear in a proper way, and others don't - so they are bold. Besides, many of them have access to things that would be financially to hard to afford for more of us. Being regular hair transplants a good example of the meants they have access to.

Is Finastraside that bad I mean the 1mg version, I read somewhere that almost 2 million people around the world use the 1mg version daily for hairloss purposes.

depends on what you consider bad.

it is an anti-androgen. I will never touch the stuff personally.

finasteride is very good for hairloss but the sides are dangerous..

I gained lot of hair but had gyno/panic attacks/bad muscle pain/fatigue and brain fog..its simply not worth it man..a friend of mine had erectile dysfunction

by other celebrities if you mean indian celebs..most of them are on gh..ones who lose hair go for hair transplant(dui) and others on stem cell therapy

tb4 peptide in conjunction with stem cell therapy gives great result..people using tb500 have seen hair improvements too..

finasteride is very good for hairloss but the sides are dangerous..

I gained lot of hair but had gyno/panic attacks/bad muscle pain/fatigue and brain fog..its simply not worth it man..a friend of mine had erectile dysfunction

by other celebrities if you mean indian celebs..most of them are on gh..ones who lose hair go for hair transplant(dui) and others on stem cell therapy

tb4 peptide in conjunction with stem cell therapy gives great result..people using tb500 have seen hair improvements too..

HaHa, don't even talk about the Indian celebs, almost all of them are on juice and they have the audacity to publicly quote that they have been a natural their whole life. Also most of them have had hair transplants, more than once example (Salman Khan).

HaHa, don't even talk about the Indian celebs, almost all of them are on juice and they have the audacity to publicly quote that they have been a natural their whole life. Also most of them have had hair transplants, more than once example (Salman Khan).

I like Irrfan Khan while we are on the indian celebrity talk.. he was the cop in slumdog millionaire and the owner in Jurassic world.. only reason I watched that shitty Jurassic world was cause of him, once he died that movie went to shit.

I like Irrfan Khan while we are on the indian celebrity talk.. he was the cop in slumdog millionaire and the owner in Jurassic world.. only reason I watched that shitty Jurassic world was cause of him, once he died that movie went to shit.

He's actually one of the good actors who can actually knows acting as compared to other fuck boys who are just famous because chicks dig them.

not bad stevesmi..what part of the world u from

I'm using Fina at only .5mg a day.
I'm noticing I'm losing gains and the only thing I can think of that's new is the propecia.
I'm on sust, tren, var.

Top Bottom