Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celebrity On steroids

A lot of them get implants, that's usually the easiest way to go. However, the best way is to use in moderation without abusing steroids.

which celebrities are you referring to? many of the muscular ones are bald

if you go on youtube many of these youtube guru fake natties claim they are only on TRT dosages or what not, there is a reason they are bald.. and there is a reason why everyone at the mr Olympia is bald

and as someone said above I don't care how much fina or duta you use, it won't help you when you use DHT derivatives!

look at a guy like Rich piana, he uses hair transplants obviously.

I also agree with radar... I have used steroids for a decade and I still have my hair.. why? cause I cycle on and off and I use conservative amounts. I won't ever win a IFBB competition but atleast I am healthy and I have a full head of hair. if I hop on a lot of tren and winny my hair does fall out just like anyone else.. that's why I do not run them a long time. short cycles and off most of the year!

When you say using in moderation what do you mean by it ?

Bt moderation do you mean keeping the dosage low or running shorter cycles or both ?

Well isn't it if it isn't in ur genetics then your just not going to go bald. Steroids only speeds up the balding process if you were eventually going to go bald

When you say using in moderation what do you mean by it ?

Bt moderation do you mean keeping the dosage low or running shorter cycles or both ?

keeping cycles under 12 weeks and not stacking a bunch of DHT derivatives and harsh compounds together.

I also spend most of the year off cycle. that is a bitter pill to swallow for a lot of guys.. the younger guys are juicing grams year round.

Well isn't it if it isn't in ur genetics then your just not going to go bald. Steroids only speeds up the balding process if you were eventually going to go bald

DHT is an androgen hormone which men produce at a 5% rate which fries hair follicles. it also is the hormone that makes us men, so it isn't the enemy

testosterone derivative compounds will convert to DHT in the body at higher rates then what is normal, which will speed up hair loss. so when you run a gram of test or EQ etc then that is quite a bit more DHT that is being metabolized then usual

to inhibit this from happening some guys choose to run finasteride or dutasteride.. but remember inhibiting DHT isn't a very wise choice, trannies will use those drugs to block androgens and make them look more feminine.

then you have the straight DHT derivative compounds like winny, masteron, proviron etc. these do not metabolize from testosterone.. so using fina does you no good. they pretty much will fry your hair directly with no mercy

nandrolones do not convert to DHT, they convert to DHN instead. so they are hair safe. NPP and deca. so if you want to save your hair use those.. but keep in mind since they do not convert to DHT, you are going to want to stack in a DHT with them anyway. so you cannot win either way.

bottom line is abuse steroids and you will lose your hair, even if you aren't predisposed to it

What about Boston loyd or Sergei Constance who still have a full set of hair .. I guess everyone's body is to different to get a specific answer but I always heard pre dispotion was main factor . What t degree abuse are we taking about

What about Boston loyd or Sergei Constance who still have a full set of hair .. I guess everyone's body is to different to get a specific answer but I always heard pre dispotion was main factor . What t degree abuse are we taking about

there isn't a black and white answer

if you are more prone to hair loss then goodbye hair in your 20's when using steroids. others can go longer

I am pretty sure rich piana has hair transplants.. and I do not doubt guys like him and bostin are on heavy amounts of finasteride

Top Bottom