Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caught the flu

BEAST420

Any and all tips would be appreciated as I want to fuel my body correctly and take as little time off from the gym :)

take gan mao ling... 6 tabs every 3 hours and chase it with airborne and a pill of "wellness formula"... that shit will have you better in no time

tamiflu i recommend always having it on hand. you can buy it online from a pharmacy, stick it in your drawer just in case..

noodles has a good recommendation also i would recommend colloidial silver which can be bought at any health food store. it will boost your immune system as well. works very well but works best at the first signs of your viral infection.

if you are on cycle continue taking support supps but stop all injections and orals until you feel better, the reason i say that is you may have the flu (which should last a few days and you will feel better) BUT you also may develop further complications from the flu or it might be sinusitis. you could also develop bacteria in the chest and bronchitis.. and any of those can last weeks.. in fact sinusitis can last 4 weeks or more. so i would hate for you to waste your entire cycle for nothing.. thats why i say stop everything and get better, then you can continue the cycle.

i just went through a bad sinus infection myself.. lasted 2 weeks.. i hated doing it but i ended up having to take anti-biotics which is a last option for me.. anyway i was blowing my nose so bad that i developed a bad nose bleed from it and it was a disaster.. i was only able to go to the gym 4 times and doing half ass workouts during those 2 weeks which sucked so really whats the point of continueing a cycle when you can't even go to the gym.

Last edited:
tamiflu i recommend always having it on hand. you can buy it online from a pharmacy, stick it in your drawer just in case..

noodles has a good recommendation also i would recommend colloidial silver which can be bought at any health food store. it will boost your immune system as well. works very well but works best at the first signs of your viral infection.

if you are on cycle continue taking support supps but stop all injections and orals until you feel better

Don't over do the colloidal silver liquid or your skin can actually take on a silvery effect. Not good. But that's great stuff.

Thanks guys so much for the detailed responses!! Tamiflu is in system, I will go to the store an buy te other supps you suggested... I hope tommorow I can hit the gym...
As far as food goes , all iv had was a pound of Greek yogert opun wake up .. Eggewhite and whey shake .. Now ordered some Chinese. Steamed choken broccoli white rice and egg drop soup. I also walked down to find cinnabuns on the freakin counter... Lucky for me I have self control and dident eat that shit!

Lmao normally I would also but I'm jst starting to stop bulking lol... Gaining to much around the waist and mid section... Can not wait for my anavar cycle lol

well i hope it is the flu.. i would rather feel like shit for 2-3 days and then get better.. then have sinusitis for 2-3 weeks and be spitting up blood and brown mucus.

being sick makes you realize how important your health is. since we all on here are frequent gym goers its very easy to catch things. it happens

drink alot of gatorade and stay moderatly active for a few days

Selios

the whole gatorade thing is an old wives tale.

its just sugar and will actually de-hydrate you more than hydrate you.. i'm surprised anyone would recommend gatorade. if your doctor told you that then i would find a new doctor.

Top Bottom