Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cass Martin natural?

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Cass Martin claims to be natural, but as such an amazing fitness model - could she really be natural? we expose the facts here; https://www.evolutionary.org/cass-martin-steroids

Cass-Martin.jpg

Attachments

• Cass-Martin.jpg
    Cass-Martin.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 165
She is indeed in an amazing shape, athletically speaking, but I don't agree about the part where it says that she is feminine at the same time. I don't find that shape very feminine, or attractive. And she definitely uses something - women are not meant to be in this shape.

I agree and disagree with lev. i would say it depends on how muscular she is, some of her pics she is a tad too much, but most of her pics she has a nice feminine look. I have seen women even in franchise gyms way more muscular than this and obviously on some potent gear. I hope Cass doesn't fall into the temptation of hopping on harder shit and ruining her sexy look

She looks incredible. Regardless of if she uses steroids or other PEDs or not, it's obvious she is putting the work in and living the lifestyle.

She is pretty muscular and has a great level of conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised if she used SARMS and some mild anabolics like anavar. I doubt she's using anything crazy though because she doesn't have a masculine look to her at all.

I would say the SARM stack outline in the article is probably pretty dead on.

She appears to have some masculine characteristics in the pictures where she looks super muscular. That leads me to believe that she probably runs steroids. In the end I feel that it is a personal choice so as long as she knows the risks I am ok with it.

I have no idea if this woman is natural but I feel bad for anyone doing well in the bodybuilding/ fitness field that is truly natural! Everyone is always questioning if so and so is natural. Granted, there's a lot of lifters who are clearly on gear that boast about being natural. I was competing in powerlifting as a lifetime natural for 12 years before I ever took gear. I was a strong 165 lb. young man and people would tell me to my face that I was on steroids!

Top Bottom