Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carth VS. Satch: QUESTION

Carth said:
Like I said before. Because I CANNOT MOVE MY ARM. How do you expect me to pose? Just stand there like a jackass?????? Flex one arm? Front single bis? Back single bis? One lat spread? LOL!!!!

ya, that could be the disproportionate round, lol

pdaddy said:
Excuses already?

And you are who?
Post up some pictures if you are going to start shit.
There are two stand up classy guys going head to head here. Its guys like you that post stupid shit like the above that bring this competition down.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

POST SOME PICTURES OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

*If you look good with nice size and symetry I will acknowledge it. If you are a fat ass or skinny I will acknowledge it too!

Slat

slat1 said:
And you are who?
Post up some pictures if you are going to start shit.
There are two stand up classy guys going head to head here. Its guys like you that post stupid shit like the above that bring this competition down.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

POST SOME PICTURES OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

*If you look good with nice size and symetry I will acknowledge it. If you are a fat ass or skinny I will acknowledge it too!

Slat

Slat chill. You have to understand that there are WAY TOO MANY underage SNOT NOSE PUNKS on this forum. And/or still live with Mommy and Daddy! They have no knowledge, intelligence or wisdom. At least not yet. And some will never have it. Only time will tell.

Stick it out bro, you've got a lot of people on here that want you to come through with your end. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, I've never had tendonitis, luckily but just hang in there, posing shouldn't take too long...good luck..

flex2win said:
Stick it out bro, you've got a lot of people on here that want you to come through with your end. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, I've never had tendonitis, luckily but just hang in there, posing shouldn't take too long...good luck..

I'll be fine by Sunday. Its only Wednesday. Still have plenty of time.

I feel for you carth I have the shit in my left elbow, I rub icy hot on it before and after the gym and even just sitting around. Seems to help a tad, but its still sore. I've decided to just fight through the pain and say fuck it, no pain no gain.

nipples said:
I feel for you carth I have the shit in my left elbow, I rub icy hot on it before and after the gym and even just sitting around. Seems to help a tad, but its still sore. I've decided to just fight through the pain and say fuck it, no pain no gain.

Bro come on! Your smarter than that man! Pain is there for a reason. It is your bodys was of saying..." Hey fucker! Stop doing what you're doing or else I cannot heal!

Come on man! Use your head. It hurts it hurts. What can you do? Let it heal. I'm healing...little by little. You should do the same thing too.

Top Bottom