Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carrier Oil question

JayMC

I know if gear is stored the actual hormone doesn’t go bad and just may lose potency over time. But I was wondering how long you’d trust the carrier oil not to go bad/rancid? I stocked up on a bunch of compounds recently because of the raws ban in China and a lot will be stored. In hindsight I’m wondering if that was a good idea for it to be sitting for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Let me ask that differently. How long does it take for the oil to go bad?

People always ask about gear going bad. I’m just saying I know the hormone doesn’t “spoil” but what about the oil?

People always ask about gear going bad. I’m just saying I know the hormone doesn’t “spoil” but what about the oil?

if you buy the carrier oil and stick it on your shelf maybe a year or two. but i am gonna take a guess and say because it is cooked/heated when you make the gear it will last pretty much many many years. that is why restaurants and fast food places use heat pressed oils, because it keeps the food preserved much longer.

if you buy the carrier oil and stick it on your shelf maybe a year or two. but i am gonna take a guess and say because it is cooked/heated when you make the gear it will last pretty much many many years. that is why restaurants and fast food places use heat pressed oils, because it keeps the food preserved much longer.

Thanks Steve! Your help is appreciated as always

Think again. ALL injectables have some kind of carrier. Not just roids. Many last years.

I agree with what others have already mentioned that shelf life should be a problem. I am like you and have stored up some items for 4+ yrs without losing potency. I come from an era where it wasnt always easy and stable, so you secured what you could, when opportunities arose. Kinda a gear hoarder as my buddies used to complain.

Top Bottom