Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carpel Tunnel Update

Zerxes

For anyone who might be interested. I went to the gym tonight & had a revelation. The reason the symptoms have become so bad in the last week or so, is because I took the last week off to get a tendonitis flare-up under control. The not squeezing & constantly moving of the hands & wrists while lifting is what actually caused the tendons in the hand to seize up in my humble opinion. It hurt like a bitch at first, and my hands sounded like rice krispies as I grasped that bar for the first time(snap krackle pop), but after a few sets, it seemed to work itself out. Either way, Im done with HGH for the rest of the year.

Zerxes said:
For anyone who might be interested. I went to the gym tonight & had a revelation. The reason the symptoms have become so bad in the last week or so, is because I took the last week off to get a tendonitis flare-up under control. The not squeezing & constantly moving of the hands & wrists while lifting is what actually caused the tendons in the hand to seize up in my humble opinion. It hurt like a bitch at first, and my hands sounded like rice krispies as I grasped that bar for the first time(snap krackle pop), but after a few sets, it seemed to work itself out. Either way, Im done with HGH for the rest of the year.

I still have 1260 IU's of GH sitting in storage.

Unless you want to be a pro-BB or pro-athlete, forget it.

When I turn 30 I'm going low-dose GH. But not until then.

Fonz

Top Bottom