Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carpel tunnel syndrome/ with igf

finalabs

i had talked with MY doctor and he claims that gh doesnt cause caRpel tunnel syndrome but rather "carpel tunnel syndrome like effects" aslo i seem to get hands that fall asleep alot while on any amount of gh

I am now taking Igf1 and feel same way is this common side effect??

aLSO DO YOU THINK ITS OK TO DO 50 MCG S ON WORKOUT DAYS ONLY 4-5 DAYS A WEEK SEEMS OK GOOD EFFECTS SO FAR

BUT ON IGF BOARD THEY SAY 50MCG 2 TIMES DAILY EVERY DAY LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS THANKS

finalabs said:
i had talked with MY doctor and he claims that gh doesnt cause caRpel tunnel syndrome but rather "carpel tunnel syndrome like effects" aslo i seem to get hands that fall asleep alot while on any amount of gh

I am now taking Igf1 and feel same way is this common side effect??

aLSO DO YOU THINK ITS OK TO DO 50 MCG S ON WORKOUT DAYS ONLY 4-5 DAYS A WEEK SEEMS OK GOOD EFFECTS SO FAR

BUT ON IGF BOARD THEY SAY 50MCG 2 TIMES DAILY EVERY DAY LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS THANKS

bump lpease help thanks

yes, its quite common, if you mix the IGF and HGH it gets really bad, and the doctor is correct, it doesn't cause carpel tunnel, just gives the same effects, one way you know you got real IGF!!

Also, as for your dosage, 50mcg is the minimum i would run, all the igf being sold is media grade, meaning 85-90% purity, i would step it up to 80 to be safe, and i would take it everyday, no need to skip days unless its a cost problem

DRRman said:
yes, its quite common, if you mix the IGF and HGH it gets really bad, and the doctor is correct, it doesn't cause carpel tunnel, just gives the same effects, one way you know you got real IGF!!

Also, as for your dosage, 50mcg is the minimum i would run, all the igf being sold is media grade, meaning 85-90% purity, i would step it up to 80 to be safe, and i would take it everyday, no need to skip days unless its a cost problem

This pretty much says it, although those symptoms with IGF-1 are actually not very common at least when compared to HGH. I have only conversed with a handful of folks that had joint issues on IGF-1, but everyone will on HGH, dose dependant of course.

Top Bottom