Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Be careful with HGH

Chemaltered

Good Broly
Platinum
I can’t recall if I have posted this here or not, but I run 2 iu hgh Ed 6 months of the year and sometimes venture to 3iu. I don’t ever go over 4, and here is why:

Hypoglycemia. For those of you that don’t know hypoglycemia is

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia

When I run hgh I always monitor glucose levels.

Why, well this morning I recorded a 65, and I expected this. Right now I’m taking 3 iu a day and took my wife out for a date night and enjoyed 3 glasses of wine.

That’s it guys, only one night out and 3 iu can get you hypo, now I expected this as 65 Is not dangerous for ME, but it might be for YOU!

The point is hgh has an impact on glucose and it isn’t always the one you expect. Granted I’m not a diabetic, but I have been prone to hypo my entire life.

I’ve seen a lot of hgh posts lately, just want everyone to stay safe[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I should add:

Though my experience wasn’t a true hypo, this was only 3 iu and a few glasses of wine, I see people posting about 6-8 iu sometimes.

Well,just so it’s clear at that dose at least for me it’s possible to drive glucose dangerously low. Ask me how I know...

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

the purpose of using hgh in 99% of guys is to get an amount to get beneficial. there is absolutely no reason to run anything higher because it will lead to problems.

of course over the years we have seen underdosed hgh run rampant so guys would have to run double the dosage

and yes pros use a ton of hgh, not a secret BUT they also have great genetics, run insulin with it and steroids too obviously.

there is also the hidden danger of cancer. you WILL, not might but WILL increase your chance of cancer overdosing HGH. it is not smart.

There's many different GH protocols, ect.. all of which can be utilized depending on your goals.

Problem is most guys are under the impression that 5iu is a good starting point for GH, and think that is a viable option for long term usage. It is not.

You should be using GH one of 2 ways in my opinion. First, as a therapeutic reason, for ant-aging and recovery purposes. With Pharm grade GH, this is 1-2iu daily not 5. Running more than that, would be like considering taking 500mg of Test a week as TRT. There will be long term effects of that.

The second reason for using GH is for the elevated IGF-1 levels and the hyperplasia it creates. This is going to be the 5iu+ scenario. This should only be done for short durations, like when you go on cycle or blast.

Your body will become resilient to anything you put in it over time. If your plan is to run 5iu+ for the rest of your life, thinking that is what is going to get you huge, you are going to be disappointed.

With Pharm grade GH, this is 1-2iu daily not 5. Running more than that, would be like considering taking 500mg of Test a week as TRT. There will be long term effects of that.

great post. glad to see this post

i'm actually the first guy on these forums that ever has been pushing guys to be on proper TRT levels. we even see guys at 200 or 180 which is too high. your TRT levels should be only at levels that your body would naturally produce. that means 90mg to 125mg MAX

i can remember 5 years ago when i first said that guys would attack me and say 'no trt should be where i feel good'. critical thinking skills are lacking in today's society in a lot of ways. the dangers of overdosing on TRT is worse than people think. cancer, stroke, prostate issues, even gut issues will happen. many of these symptoms are hidden dangers that occur over time slowly.

also a lot of guys get triggered when i say this but i will. some of you are destined to have low T levels. that is just how it is. blame your genetics, blame you growing up around coal mines, blame the water you drank growing up, but that is the truth. not everyone naturally has 800 test levels. so if you are supposed to have 200 test levels and artificially make it 1000 then you are going to do way more harm than good. our bodies are adapted a certain way on purpose

great post. glad to see this post

i'm actually the first guy on these forums that ever has been pushing guys to be on proper TRT levels. we even see guys at 200 or 180 which is too high. your TRT levels should be only at levels that your body would naturally produce. that means 90mg to 125mg MAX

i can remember 5 years ago when i first said that guys would attack me and say 'no trt should be where i feel good'. critical thinking skills are lacking in today's society in a lot of ways. the dangers of overdosing on TRT is worse than people think. cancer, stroke, prostate issues, even gut issues will happen. many of these symptoms are hidden dangers that occur over time slowly.

also a lot of guys get triggered when i say this but i will. some of you are destined to have low T levels. that is just how it is. blame your genetics, blame you growing up around coal mines, blame the water you drank growing up, but that is the truth. not everyone naturally has 800 test levels. so if you are supposed to have 200 test levels and artificially make it 1000 then you are going to do way more harm than good. our bodies are adapted a certain way on purpose

It's the overall concept that its the drugs that make the bodybuilder, powerlifter, fitness model, ect. and not the genetics, and all the hard work that is put in. It's the logic, that if I take as much as possible of anything and everything, that I will look like this person. That is not how it works.

It's a very common practice to cruise on 1cc a week of Test E, which is typically 250mg, and consider this TRT. I know, I used to do this. The first time I got bloodwork done my Test levels were greater than 1200, because that was the limit it read to. I got them redone to get the exact number and I was at 1600. More than twice of what a genetically gifted person would be. Now I am prescribed 150mg weekly of Test C, and I hover right around 1000. The thing is, I can notice a difference between 500mg of Test and 250mg of Test, but there is no noticeable change between 150 and 250.

I would say the other issue is usually the people that are self prescribing themselves TRT at such high levels, are not keeping tabs on their overall health. No bloodwork. They just assume I'm feeling good, keeping my gains, life is golden. Then when you are 35, you have an enlarged heart and much shorter life expectancy. Or just drop dead because the drug abuse exacerbated some underlying condition you don't know about. Look at Matt Porter for example.

It's the overall concept that its the drugs that make the bodybuilder, powerlifter, fitness model, ect. and not the genetics, and all the hard work that is put in. It's the logic, that if I take as much as possible of anything and everything, that I will look like this person. That is not how it works.

It's a very common practice to cruise on 1cc a week of Test E, which is typically 250mg, and consider this TRT. I know, I used to do this. The first time I got bloodwork done my Test levels were greater than 1200, because that was the limit it read to. I got them redone to get the exact number and I was at 1600. More than twice of what a genetically gifted person would be. Now I am prescribed 150mg weekly of Test C, and I hover right around 1000. The thing is, I can notice a difference between 500mg of Test and 250mg of Test, but there is no noticeable change between 150 and 250.

I would say the other issue is usually the people that are self prescribing themselves TRT at such high levels, are not keeping tabs on their overall health. No bloodwork. They just assume I'm feeling good, keeping my gains, life is golden. Then when you are 35, you have an enlarged heart and much shorter life expectancy. Or just drop dead because the drug abuse exacerbated some underlying condition you don't know about. Look at Matt Porter for example.

well a lot of guys use TRT for libido and sex drive. and the same concept applies. it isn't about where your test levels are, it is other factors.

the misconception is that high test levels means greater sex drive and that isn't true. plenty of dudes on TRT with 1200 test levels have poor libido and plenty of 15 year olds with 200 test levels have sky high

Actually for me what happens with higher HGH dosages is my blood sugar shoots up real high real fast and my pancreas (natural insulin) over compensates lowering my blood sugar too much and therefore entering a hypoglycemic state. It took me a long time and a lot of pin pricks and a glucose meter to figure this out. Overtime you will become insulin resistant if you don't take time off.

Top Bottom