Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardiovascular fitness declined after starting test prop 100

coasta007

Hi all.

I'm on my 4th week of 2 x 1ml injections of test prop 100 a week and I have noticed that my bike fitness/cardio fitness has declined. My functional threshold power is 314w when I am using my power trainer and my sessions uses to be tough but I was able to just finish them. They range from 50 minutes each up to 75 minutes and they are usually interval training of some sort. Now I struggle and can't finish them. I feel as though my legs are constantly sore (like I've smashed them at the gym) most days of the week.

I have been going to the gym too so my upper strength is definitely going up.

Not sure if anybody else has come across this. Hopefully the cardarine will fix the issue[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

who told you that using test prop will boost endurance? they gave you bad advice!

cardarine, sr9009, from sarms1.. and you can add in some EQ too

don't use other steroids, they hurt endurance!

they cause pumps, increase water, strain the heart, and things like tren increase PGF2A which is an inflammatory. how anyone can think any of these things benefits cardio shows how little cardio most guys actually do lol

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't saying that I inject test prop to increase my endurance. I was saying that since I started injecting, my cardiovascular has decreased from what it used to be prior to injecting.

I've ordered some Cardarine from Sarms1 so hopefully that takes my cardiovascular fitness back to where it was.

Well, the point remains - testosterone, just like most AAS will affect your athletic performance. Cardarine will definitely make a huge difference - perhaps it will even get your endurance higher than before in spite of you taking testosterone.

Thanks for your reply Lev. So it's just not me thinking my cardiovascular fitness has decreased because it definitely has.

I hope you're right. I'd like to keep on injecting test prop 100 and if I can increase my cardiovascular and Vo2 max fitness beyond what it was prior to injecting that would be a bonus

That doesn't sound likely though does it? You're taking something which makes it worse (the prop) and hoping something else which MIGHT help will balance it out. I can't see that plan working as you'd hope it will.

Oh well. If the Cardarine improves the cardio fitness a little and mainly reduces body fat I'd be happy with that.

What are my options for getting my cardio and Vo2 max back? Stole the test prop?

Stole the test prop? Do you mean stop the test prop?

Any steroid is going to negatively impact your endurance. Adding cardarine into your cycle will prevent that side effect somewhat but in order to really get your cardio and VO2 max back, you will need to stop the testosterone.

After stoping the testosterone, run the perfect PCT protocol to restore your natural testosterone production -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Stole the test prop? Do you mean stop the test prop?

Any steroid is going to negatively impact your endurance. Adding cardarine into your cycle will prevent that side effect somewhat but in order to really get your cardio and VO2 max back, you will need to stop the testosterone.

After stoping the testosterone, run the perfect PCT protocol to restore your natural testosterone production -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Sorry. Typo. I meant "stop the test prop". Good eye for detail @muscate[emoji6]

I think I'll continue with injecting the prop for now and see how I go on the group rides.

Next time I would run EQ instead of test. EQ is the only steroid that will have great endurance benefits. Compounds like testosterone will always hinder endurance. We talk about this daily on the forums and on multiple podcast episodes because too many people get sucked into running compounds that will crush their endurance.

Top Bottom