Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardiovascular fitness declined after starting test prop 100

Thanks. After I've used up all the prop I'll try EQ. Is EQ ok to use as TRT? If I'm injecting 2x1ml of test prop a week would I inject the same in EQ or is the strength of it different?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. After I've used up all the prop I'll try EQ. Is EQ ok to use as TRT? If I'm injecting 2x1ml of test prop a week would I inject the same in EQ or is the strength of it different?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
actually yes EQ would be a good option for HRT. it is hormone replacement therapy not testosterone replacement :)

but you still need cardarine. you can PM me for a discount to try a bottle cheap and see how you like it

EQ can be a good replacement for TRT, but if you add cardarine, you will get the ultimate endurance stack, which is completely unrivaled.

Thanks all for your replies. Once I've finishes the bottles of test prop I bought I'll have some blood tests done as suggested by @masonicbodybuilder and take it from there based on advice from you guys.

Thanks for the offer at @stevesmi but I just received 3 bottles of Cardarine from sarms1 and have started taking it.

Pretty excited now about trying EQ and Cardarine....[emoji6] do i need to do anything when I swap from prop to EQ such as stay off prop for a while?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks all for your replies. Once I've finishes the bottles of test prop I bought I'll have some blood tests done as suggested by @masonicbodybuilder and take it from there based on advice from you guys.

Thanks for the offer at @stevesmi but I just received 3 bottles of Cardarine from sarms1 and have started taking it.

Pretty excited now about trying EQ and Cardarine....[emoji6] do i need to do anything when I swap from prop to EQ such as stay off prop for a while?

You can just switch from the test prop to EQ. No need to taper off the test or anything like that.

Thanks. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. I apologise in advance if any of my questions appear stupid

Top Bottom