Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio Cardio Cardio

OMEGA

I just did 40 minutes of AM cardio Empty Stomach on the revolving Stair Case named the "Guantlet" and had no carbs after 12 yesterday and thought I was going to pass out lol.

anyone who has not been doing cardio really should start by doing it at least twice a week whether your bulking or not.......

I can do Legs and Squats all day and thought that was keeping me in cardio shape, but it was not!

There is just "SOMETHING" about plain old cardio

just a public service announcement :artist:

ya thats pretty much the only machine i do for cardio...the stairmill

30-45 mina day 2-3 days a week offseason
5 days a week interval style 45 min precontest

the thing burns calories like NOTHING else, my fav cardio(cept for sex of course)

YEP...i learned this myself starting back in around november last year......i thought i was in decent shape from just lifting...NOT. i do it at least 5 times per week now, and have been doubling up on the weekends as of late

DRRman said:
YEP...i learned this myself starting back in around november last year......i thought i was in decent shape from just lifting...NOT. i do it at least 5 times per week now, and have been doubling up on the weekends as of late

sweet, doubling up would take a bit but thats the ultimate goal

"no carb cardio double days" tm

is what I am shooting for

surferstar said:
I used to love running, but i have bad knees from sports so now i power walk on the incline tred, great cardio for me.

Yeah, I got the bad knee syndrome too..... Really sucks, have a hard time even doing Leg Press, but I still do it..... Fast walking is the best cardio for me, either on the treadmill or in a park.....

rizz

incline treadmill for me, 45 mins on empty stomach first thing in the morning, 6 days per week. I'll be adding in an additional 35 mins on the eliptical after training in the evening in about 6 weeks.

Top Bottom