Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio Cardio Cardio

Prizz said:
Yeah, I got the bad knee syndrome too..... Really sucks, have a hard time even doing Leg Press, but I still do it..... Fast walking is the best cardio for me, either on the treadmill or in a park.....

rizz

I feel ya bro, any kind of press or squat absolutely kills my knees sucks when your trying to work out legs. Also eliptical works well too, no the fluent motion doesn't cause any stress on my knees.

30-40min stationary bike empty stomach first thing in the AM
20-30min " " early evening

6 days/week

Incline Tredmill with a weighted vest!! That gives your heart a good pump!!!

itlnstln said:

6 days/week

How long are you doing this for? Just curious, is something you are doing to prepare for something?

itlnstln said:

6 days/week

I think the bike is a complete waste. It hardly burns any calories. If you are doing this to just maintain, you can still switch to the treadmill or stairs and do it for less time. :)

mlong23 said:
I think the bike is a complete waste. It hardly burns any calories. If you are doing this to just maintain, you can still switch to the treadmill or stairs and do it for less time. :)

I dunno...the stupid bike has kicked my ass in the past(before i found the stairmill)...try doing it after a heavy leg workout...uggh

mlong23 said:

No comment...............
:rolleyes:

Themachine01 said:
How long are you doing this for? Just curious, is something you are doing to prepare for something?

I'm fat
:elephant:

Top Bottom