Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio bad with AAS?

leonon

How come so many guys on social media like jason blaha and others say that cardio is for pussies and that we don't need to do it especially while on steroids? i guess their argument is that it is counter productive to building muscle but is this true? I always thought cardio was good for us no matter on or off cycle.

Jason blaha did you really just post some advice from him on here lol, the more muscle u have the harder the heart has to beat and work to supply blood and oxygen to the heart and muscles, so why would you not do cardio? Strong heart is needed in general

How come so many guys on social media like jason blaha and others say that cardio is for pussies and that we don't need to do it especially while on steroids? i guess their argument is that it is counter productive to building muscle but is this true? I always thought cardio was good for us no matter on or off cycle.

Who the fuck listen to him. He's a full blown liar.

SMFH and LMFAO at the same damn time... i cannot even comment on such fucking nonsense... seriously...

Cardio is good for your heart and overall health. It does no good to be big and strong if you also have cardiovascular disease. Ask those guys to also post up their blood pressure and LDL levels.

Top Bottom