Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and Ostarine Log

IceIzNoble

So, I got my SARMs after some confusion with shipping. I purchased from a reliable company which is based 10-15 miles away from me.

I'll be taking pics to track my progress - Goal is to cut and retain muscle.

Planning to train 3 days on and 1 day off (Push / Pull / Legs) will put in an extra rest day if needed but I can usually work with that frequency.

Diet : 1800 calories to begin with of which (200-210g is protein), main sources are chicken breast, eggs, beef, cod and whey.

So I just had my first shot, and fuck me it tastes loud, I don't drink alcohol so no idea how that tastes but the GW felt abit warm going down and very powerful. I'm guessing it's supposed to taste like s***.

Just being a b**** tbh, it took me by suprise - might need to follow it up with some mango juice next time!

Plan :
Ostarine (8 weeks) - 25mg ED
GW (12 weeks) - 20mg ED (Split 10/10)

PCT :
I was planning Clomid / DAA, however, given in running it for 8 weeks @ 25mg, I'm guessing it won't be too suppressive, I'll assess where I am at.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

Chasing down with some fruit juice solves the problem quite nicely, anyone else feel that GW is pretty oily feeling, feels abit like olive oil in the throat but tasting 10000x worse.

Have Pull today, will report if anything is noticeable but probably not as very early on.

Day 2 : Pull - I have run a couple of cycles in the past, Test, SD (Beastdrol!) and Turinabol are some of the awesome compounds I've used and achieved great results.

I state that because I've never felt anything on the first workout maybe a bit of a placebo which gets me a couple more reps. Today was very strange.

I did more volume than my previous session with higher weights and did it in 45 mins as opposed to 50 mins. My rest periods were shorter. I usually sip through some BCAAs during my workout but completely forgot today .. didn't even think about sipping anything - just wanted to go back and hit the weights..

At the end of my workout I'm usually pretty exhausted, but it felt like I just completed my warmups.. I keep telling myself it must be placebo as I don't know anything that kicks in straight away..

I also did 15 mins of high intensity cardio, I used the rowing machine and my muscles started fatiguing before I was out of breath. Again, this is something I haven't experienced before. It's almost like I was breathing more oxygen in. Lol. Anyway, it's probably all in my head - I'll continue reporting :), Legs tomorrow!

Day 3 : Legs
Great workout again today, once again more volume and intensity than previous workout. With legs, It is one of my body parts which grows really quick, I have good genetics with legs, particularly my quads and I benefit from lower rep training (6-8) on Squats and Leg Press with heavy loads. 12-14 on Isolation Work.

I usually work to an RPE of around 8/9 and need 2.30-3mins to recover on the heavy lifts, in order to maintain intensity. Today, I was able to do it with 1.30-1.40 rest times, the sort of rest time I usually use on my Isolation Exercises. My Isolation Work rest time was also lower (around 45 secs to a minute).

Also, usually can't be bothered to unload the weight (bad etiquettes, I know!) but did it with a smile on my face today, I guess there is a social benefit too! :D

That's all for today, tomorrow is a rest day.

So, I got my SARMs after some confusion with shipping. I purchased from a reliable company which is based 10-15 miles away from me.

I'll be taking pics to track my progress - Goal is to cut and retain muscle.

Planning to train 3 days on and 1 day off (Push / Pull / Legs) will put in an extra rest day if needed but I can usually work with that frequency.

Diet : 1800 calories to begin with of which (200-210g is protein), main sources are chicken breast, eggs, beef, cod and whey.

So I just had my first shot, and fuck me it tastes loud, I don't drink alcohol so no idea how that tastes but the GW felt abit warm going down and very powerful. I'm guessing it's supposed to taste like s***.

Just being a b**** tbh, it took me by suprise - might need to follow it up with some mango juice next time!

Plan :
Ostarine (8 weeks) - 25mg ED
GW (12 weeks) - 20mg ED (Split 10/10)

PCT :
I was planning Clomid / DAA, however, given in running it for 8 weeks @ 25mg, I'm guessing it won't be too suppressive, I'll assess where I am at.

Run your SARM cycle like this

weeks 1 - 8
ostarine 25mg/day
GW 20mg/day

Weeks 9 -12
GW 20mg/day
clomid 25mg/day
DAA

Top Bottom