Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and Ostarine Log

Day 9 : Pull

Great workout, pump felt stronger than usual after my first couple of sets and as usual managed to beat my previous workout. My workout length was slightly longer (1hr 5mins) but did abit more bicep work.

My posts will be relatively short going forward unless some thing drastic happens.

Also, I've gained definition around the chest and abs. I'm taking weekly pictures to keep track. My weight is only slightly lower though. Lost about 1lb.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

Day 9 : Pull

Great workout, pump felt stronger than usual after my first couple of sets and as usual managed to beat my previous workout. My workout length was slightly longer (1hr 5mins) but did abit more bicep work.

My posts will be relatively short going forward unless some thing drastic happens.

Also, I've gained definition around the chest and abs. I'm taking weekly pictures to keep track. My weight is only slightly lower though. Lost about 1lb.

Sounds like good progress!

Day 12 : Push
Had chest last night, getting stronger and pumps are more pronounced.

Nipples are slightly itchy. So I'll keep an eye on that and let you know if anything worsens but no other signs of gyno.

Today is pull day, weight is still similar to before but looking leaner - feels like I'm recomping.

Day 15 : Push

Update on itchy nipples, was nothing as I haven't had any more issues with it, which is good. Libido still there and money shots still opaque as fuck (tmi, but this is an in depth log), so all good on that front!

The workout today was ace, focused more on lagging body parts but my volume is way up. I feel like I can do more in the gym. I'm still keep it around an hour to hour and 5. I'm still progressing on weights and my volume is up whilst my calories are low. Feels awesome!

I've lost fat around my arms / chest but not much around my stomach. I might drop my cals a bit more as I'm still gaining strength. Ostarine's anti catabolic nature should allow me to be a bit more aggressive.

Let me know if you have any questions

Day 15 : Push

Update on itchy nipples, was nothing as I haven't had any more issues with it, which is good. Libido still there and money shots still opaque as fuck (tmi, but this is an in depth log), so all good on that front!

The workout today was ace, focused more on lagging body parts but my volume is way up. I feel like I can do more in the gym. I'm still keep it around an hour to hour and 5. I'm still progressing on weights and my volume is up whilst my calories are low. Feels awesome!

I've lost fat around my arms / chest but not much around my stomach. I might drop my cals a bit more as I'm still gaining strength. Ostarine's anti catabolic nature should allow me to be a bit more aggressive.

Let me know if you have any questions

Nice post, bro. I would not lower any more carbs until fat loss seems to stop so you can continue burning fat for longer. Keep it up! [emoji123]

Coming up to three weeks this Sunday and overall looking leaner, feeling harder and much stronger in the gym. Don't feel like having rest days either.

Weight is 2lbs lower than starting

Top Bottom