Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and Ostarine Log

Day 5 : Push
My first push workout with this stack, was so excited that I ended up going 30mins early. Lol
Workout was very good, easily beat prior workout but I didn't feel like the impact was as great as with my pull workout, maybe something to do with expectations here. I pushed more weights and more volume so that's never a bad thing and can't complain.

However, in my HIIT session after my lifting. This is where I feel GW is really having an effect. My entire HIIT workout felt like a walk in the park, literally. Muscular fatigue was being reached before I could lose my breath. The heart rate monitor had me at 180-190 (these can't be accurate), my pulse was up though and I was still breathing like I'm walking, strange feeling. Had a guy on the rowing machine huffing and puffing whilst I was cruising through my cardio.

I'm looking a bit leaner but still same weight.

Tomorrow is Pull Day :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

Day 6 : Pull

Second pull workout on cycle and managed to progress quite well from last time. Felt good but my first workout was still the one that had the biggest impact. Took me by suprise. But continuing to progress in volume and most cases intensity, especially on the heavy rows / lat pulldowns.

Rest tomorrow as my legs are still pretty sore. I'll probably change legs to once a week, they grow quick as fuck either way!

Day 8 : Push

Overall, a good session. Didn't get a chance to do cardio but did more volume with the focus on triceps, as it is one of my weaker body parts unfortunately. Felt good throughout and progressing. Pumps are nice, however my BCAAs do come with some Citrulline Malate.

Pull day tomorrow.

Just came across this thread and looks very interesting so I'll definitely start following your journey as well.

I like your training routine and style, I also used to do the same split but nowadays I'm doing kind of modified version of upper/lower split.

Last edited:
Just came across this thread and looks very interesting so I'll definitely start following your journey as well.

I like your training routine and style, I used to run the same split but nowadays I'm doing upper/lower kind of routine with some own "adjustments".
Upper /Lower is solid, I've a few friends on that. Doesn't work for me though. I prefer push pull legs. Each to their own :), it's about what works for you given your circumstances and preferences.

Same with diet, a lot of people don't eat cod here, but I really enjoy it so eat it quite a lot!

Upper /Lower is solid, I've a few friends on that. Doesn't work for me though. I prefer push pull legs. Each to their own :), it's about what works for you given your circumstances and preferences.

Same with diet, a lot of people don't eat cod here, but I really enjoy it so eat it quite a lot!

Cod is delicious! One of mu favorites. [emoji226]

Top Bottom