Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine for the ladies??

Sakari

OK, I'm about to push the button to order Ostarine for myself, and my girl wants me to try and find her some HGH. She has competed in bikini a couple of times and trains hard and runs a clean diet like I do. I know a fair amount about HGH and really don't want to go that route for numerous reasons...

My question is on Cardarine. Is it OK for chicks? How do we know one way or another as it is so new? It makes me nervous to try something so new for her, so I'm asking here... What sides can she expect? What about dosage? I apologize if these Q's were already asked/answered elsewhere but I couldn't find any discussions.

Thanks--Sakari

Thanks, Sakari

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

We've had several females log Cardarine (GW) with excellent results and no side effects. Since GW is a non-hormonal product, females dont have to worry about negative sides like those from AAS. The dose for females is the same recommendation as with men at 20mg per day for best benefit.

Check out www.sarms1.com for the best Cardarine available

OK, I'm about to push the button to order Ostarine for myself, and my girl wants me to try and find her some HGH. She has competed in bikini a couple of times and trains hard and runs a clean diet like I do. I know a fair amount about HGH and really don't want to go that route for numerous reasons...

My question is on Cardarine. Is it OK for chicks? How do we know one way or another as it is so new? It makes me nervous to try something so new for her, so I'm asking here... What sides can she expect? What about dosage? I apologize if these Q's were already asked/answered elsewhere but I couldn't find any discussions.

Thanks--Sakari

Thanks, Sakari

I have a few female clients using Cardarine (GW-50) right now. It's working great for them.

check out this cardarine log:
6 Week Contest and SARMS1 GW 501516 Log - Girly Style

Bro, its excellent for women... more and more women are using it on a daily basis... I just started my fiance on it, even though she really has no reason to use it but im just having her use it for endurance since she runs... Im having her run a lower dose because she only weighs 95 lbs. but generally 20 mg is just fine for females... She will love it and you should also run it yourself! SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

GW is safe for females. its not a hormone in any way. totally safe. it doesn't mess with their estrogen or any other hormones in the body.. has no virilization.

I would argue var isn't safe for women in a lot of cases because you run the danger of the var being something else. so GW is far safer

There is no doubt this SARM is potent. From what I have read, it increases muscular endurance and could be useful n many ways. Can someone please explain this?
Safety[edit]

A 2004 article in The Wall Street Journal noted that a study published in Nature Medicine had found that GW501516 increased polyps in specially-bred mice,[3][28] but GSK said that they had not identified any safety problems with the compound and would continue to develop it.[14]
In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[2][24]

There is no doubt this SARM is potent. From what I have read, it increases muscular endurance and could be useful n many ways. Can someone please explain this?
Safety[edit]

A 2004 article in The Wall Street Journal noted that a study published in Nature Medicine had found that GW501516 increased polyps in specially-bred mice,[3][28] but GSK said that they had not identified any safety problems with the compound and would continue to develop it.[14]
In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[2][24]

dude are you kidding me? we have been through this discussion on here a thousand times ..

also are you that naïve to think the vets and mods on this site would ever recommend or use a compound that was dangerous?

That's pretty scary. There are things we find out about "approved " drugs years later. To abandon Caradine after only testing on rats because they became riddled with cancer is something that should be openly disclosed on SARMS1, and other sites that sell it. It never even made it to human trials because it was too deadly. To call it "safe". Well that sounds like bullshit. There are indeed sides and you could die from them. Please tell me how you would consider this drug safe?

Thanks, Sakari

It seems that your calling it safe would outweigh the research done last year and prior, where in multiple trials rats became infested with cancer. Your right Sakari, that is scary. Either someone is lying, stupid or the research done by scientists is flawed. GSK abandoned the drug for this reason.

Top Bottom