Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine for the ladies??

Thank you. I just ordered it. Going to try the LGD along with it. Ordered some Osta as well for PCT.

Test stack 17 and Daa enough for PCT? I have clomid and nolva but would rather not use because I broke out badly last time.

Thanks, Sakari

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Test Stack is perfect for PCT after a SARMs run. DAA can be added too if you'd like, but its not absolutely necessary.

For discounts on test stack, send me a PM or check the Link in my sig

I love GW! I'm about 3 weeks in and really wouldn't have believed it, had I not tried it. I'm not a risk taker when it comes to using stuff either and did my homework. It's always good to ask questions and use some critical thinking when reading things and I know the guys here would never ever recommend something they themselves wouldn't feel safe using.

OP...if your gf has any questions, feel free to pm me too. :)

Thank you. How many weeks are you planning to stay on it?

Thanks, Sakari

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I love GW! I'm about 3 weeks in and really wouldn't have believed it, had I not tried it. I'm not a risk taker when it comes to using stuff either and did my homework. It's always good to ask questions and use some critical thinking when reading things and I know the guys here would never ever recommend something they themselves wouldn't feel safe using.

You're making great progress, love your log over on evolutionary.

glad you jumped aboard the gw train. Your log over at evo is kick ass.

SARMS for women are much easier to find that anabolic steroids, because in many cases there’s not the same risk of virilization. With gw501516 there is no androgenic action whatsoever, so that means that the usual virilization risks simply don’t exist.

Top Bottom