Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine by itself

jballz

I've had great results running cardarine in the past, but I've always ran it in combination with test. I haven't been on cycle in a while,(although currently on prescribed TRT)and would like to drop a few pounds and lean out a little. Diet is clean and I enjoy cardio. It's just a little harder dropping those last few pounds at the age of 36. Is this the best option or is there something better? Thanks.

cardarine works fine alone.

if you are in a caloric deficit though i would include either ostarine or LGD to help preserve muscle.

we know from studies and personal experiences that cardarine works better when you are in a slight deficit

Cardarine is awesome for fat loss, and it really works very well in terms of boosting your endurance and recovery. If you feel like trying something new, you may as well try out the SR9009, which has very similar effects, and barely has any side effects at all. So in general terms, Cardarine will surely work well for your goals.

I agree with @lev butlerov

Cardarine + SR9009 (stenabolic) would be a killer fat loss and endurance stack.

The recommended dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day. The recommended dosage of SR9009 is 30mg/day. SR9009 needs to be dosed more frequently since it has a very short half life.

I would take 10mg of cardarine and SR9009 with breakfast and your last meal of the day each day. I would take an additional 10mg of SR9009 30 minutes before your workout.

Both cardarine and SR9009 are non-hormonal and stimulant free so you don't have to worry about dosing them close to bed time. They won't effect sleep or anything like that.

Thanks for the replies. I have no problem going into calorie deficit. I'm gonna run the cardarine at 20mg a day for 12 weeks. Looking into the SR9009 as well.

Thanks for the replies. I have no problem going into calorie deficit. I'm gonna run the cardarine at 20mg a day for 12 weeks. Looking into the SR9009 as well.

Sounds like a great plan. Cardarine is one of my favourite compounds. Adding in SR-9009 before exercise will only enhance the fat loss and endurance benefits.

Cardarine has quite a long half life, so it does not make much of a difference when you take it during the day.

Top Bottom