Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine causes cancer?

amteers1

does this cardarine/GW stuff still cause cancer and is anyone who used it gotten cancer? guys at my crossfit gym told me it did and i am stupid for using it. i am def scared and don't want that to happen, are they full of shit?

does this cardarine/GW stuff still cause cancer and is anyone who used it gotten cancer? guys at my crossfit gym told me it did and i am stupid for using it. i am def scared and don't want that to happen, are they full of shit?

If only this wasn't covered ion the info we have in our articles section... hang on!! It is!!

Go read.

no it doesnt... this is more than likely the 5,000,235,323,113 thread about this though and so my point is, its been covered!

This has been discussed over and over for years now. The doses used in the experiment that caused cancer were insane. Nothing like what a human would take.

I just ordered some this week, from sarms for sale. Great service! I got it in three days! Ok back on topic.
GW 501516 Cardarine for me seemed perfect, everything I wanted without the sides. So I dug in, GlaxoSmithKline developed this for cardiovascular and metabolic disease. They stopped research after "test species" developed cancer growth. The "species" were fat lab rats given 80mg plus. Stuck in a box with an endless food source. A rats metabolic structure is nothing like a human. Besides, have you looked on the box for anything lately? According to the state of California this long paragraph causes cancer as far as they're concerned. I don't want cancer either, trust me. I've decided im going to take it and see how it does. At the recommended 20mg dose. 80 to 100mg daily to a rat when they recommend 20mg to a human no wonder the rats got sick. That's my .02

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I just ordered some this week, from sarms for sale. Great service! I got it in three days! Ok back on topic.
GW 501516 Cardarine for me seemed perfect, everything I wanted without the sides. So I dug in, GlaxoSmithKline developed this for cardiovascular and metabolic disease. They stopped research after "test species" developed cancer growth. The "species" were fat lab rats given 80mg plus. Stuck in a box with an endless food source. A rats metabolic structure is nothing like a human. Besides, have you looked on the box for anything lately? According to the state of California this long paragraph causes cancer as far as they're concerned. I don't want cancer either, trust me. I've decided im going to take it and see how it does. At the recommended 20mg dose. 80 to 100mg daily to a rat when they recommend 20mg to a human no wonder the rats got sick. That's my .02

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nice bro, keep us updated on your results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom