Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb intake on nutrobal

lsolmu

is it true if I use nutrobal mk-677 that I also have to spread my carbs out throughout the day or face some low blood sugar hypoglycemia issues. I'm currently 6 ft tall and 260 lb and I'm mid-20s body fat percentage. I already have issues with hypoglycemia but I like this because it's supposed to be good for healing and fat loss. Do you think I'd have good success on it or not

If you have hypoglycemia be careful with mk677 and 260lbs might not be a good start, go low dose and take around dinner but warning you will get sleepy and tired because hgh is being released

With your condition, you should try NUTROZOL, NATURAL booster of HGH and sleeping aid,2-3 caps before bed

If you have an issue with hypoglycemia, just don't use it... you have plenty of other great sarms options that won't potentially cause you an issue or give you worry... what are your goals? i can help you set up a new plan...

Top Bottom