Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Capping Instructions for the Layman

hey, what i dont understand, hopefully you can clarify... why do you need a filler ? whats the point in it? why not just fill the caps with powder of whatever ie anavar ? could you just take the anavar powder for example?

sorry if this is a stupid question, im new to the powder scene

thanks

Man DBBT I hope you're still around, I could use some advice... Got my powders the other week, had no problems converting the oils, the stanozolol didn't crash, there was a little issue with some Eq leakage, but my man is gonna send me a replacement (though we haven't worked out how to safely package it to prevent leakage again)..

I've made up my dianabol caps (50mg) with no worries.. Have a cap-m-quick, but honestly it was easier just to cut the dbol powder with some corn starch to get the desired concentration.. All of the small run caps I've done this way, and no problems at all..

BUT

I have 10 grams of anavar, which I'm planning to cap at 100mg, so 100 caps in all.. I'm using size 00 caps... I have read and reread your instructions.. I have weighed 50 empty caps, filled those caps with starch, emptied them individually into a single plastic baggie - intending to weigh the filler amount and do the calculations based on that, but all I made was one hell of a mess.. Ended up with starch everywhere... Figured I might ask you in the simplest of terms what the heck I am meant to be doing... I know it should make sense, but something just isn't clicking.. If you could assist (perhaps a p/m), I'd be stoked!

Man DBBT I hope you're still around, I could use some advice... Got my powders the other week, had no problems converting the oils, the stanozolol didn't crash, there was a little issue with some Eq leakage, but my man is gonna send me a replacement (though we haven't worked out how to safely package it to prevent leakage again)..

I've made up my dianabol caps (50mg) with no worries.. Have a cap-m-quick, but honestly it was easier just to cut the dbol powder with some corn starch to get the desired concentration.. All of the small run caps I've done this way, and no problems at all..

BUT

I have 10 grams of anavar, which I'm planning to cap at 100mg, so 100 caps in all.. I'm using size 00 caps... I have read and reread your instructions.. I have weighed 50 empty caps, filled those caps with starch, emptied them individually into a single plastic baggie - intending to weigh the filler amount and do the calculations based on that, but all I made was one hell of a mess.. Ended up with starch everywhere... Figured I might ask you in the simplest of terms what the heck I am meant to be doing... I know it should make sense, but something just isn't clicking.. If you could assist (perhaps a p/m), I'd be stoked!

Hey bro... I do alot of capping. I'll help ya out...

Take your 50 empty caps and weigh them. Write that number down. Then fill your empty caps with your starch and cap them and weigh them. Write that down and subtract your first number from this one and you have your powder total volume weight! Thats the number you need for all your calculations... No need to empty your caps like you did. Just toss them when you get your powder number and start over with your new mixture.

Hey bro... I do alot of capping. I'll help ya out...

Take your 50 empty caps and weigh them. Write that number down. Then fill your empty caps with your starch and cap them and weigh them. Write that down and subtract your first number from this one and you have your powder total volume weight! Thats the number you need for all your calculations... No need to empty your caps like you did. Just toss them when you get your powder number and start over with your new mixture.

Seems so easy when you state it like that. I was wondering the same thing LOL!

Yeah I did it in a variety of difficult ways (wasting a hell of a lot of caps) before I reread the post over and over.. Eventually I figured it out.. felt like an idiot when i realised it was so easy..

funnily enough, the figure I ended up with was almost exactly the same figure as when I filled 100 caps and emptied them, weighing the powder alone! <doh>

Top Bottom