Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cant sleep

spookk

i dont kno what it is im on week 3 of 75mg eod of tren and winni 50 mg ed i have trouble going to sleep then when i finally do im not in a deep sleep and i never get more than 5 hours then towards the end of the week i crash n try to nap just very exhausted

yea. insomnia on anabolics. i am goin through this right now. in the literature cns excitation as a side for all anabolics. i am naturally high strung and the juice seems to exacerbate this. no disrespect to slayer but i dont think meltonin is a fix in this circumstance assuming its the tren and winnie keepin you up. melatonin works in a very specific area in brain that controls circadian rythm and is great for jet lag and occasional sleeplessness not due to cns over-stimulation. imho a drug that addresses cns excitation would be better. i.e. low dose seroquel 25mg, ambien 10mg or klonopin.
hope you figure it out losin sleep sux psychologically and inhibits gains.

layinback said:
yea. insomnia on anabolics. i am goin through this right now. in the literature central nervous system excitation as a side for all anabolics. i am naturally high strung and the juice seems to exacerbate this. no disrespect to slayer but i dont think meltonin is a fix in this circumstance assuming its the trenbolone and winnie keepin you up. melatonin works in a very specific area in brain that controls circadian rythm and is great for jet lag and occasional sleeplessness not due to central nervous system over-stimulation. imho a drug that addresses central nervous system excitation would be better. i.e. low dose seroquel 25mg, ambien 10mg or klonopin.
hope you figure it out losin sleep sux psychologically and inhibits gains.
seroquel 25mg, ambien 10mg or klonopin

god!!!! :rolleyes:

needtogetaas said:
seroquel 25mg, ambien 10mg or klonopin

god!!!! :rolleyes:
i read your threads and you are very helpful to many ppl. i respect your opinion so please explain your protestations.

layinback said:
i read your threads and you are very helpful to many ppl. i respect your opinion so please explain your protestations.
I just feel drugs like this are habit forming and bad for over all health...yes they have there place but should "always" be a last resort.

may be meltonin might not seem right to you for what ever reason but there is a few factors to look at....aas causes stress "and tren causes more then others"we all have experienced it...stress affects circulating melatonin levels.there are hundreds of studies showing melatonin's effects on this type of stress among all the other things it can do.steroids in some cases can cause same oxidative stress witch again many studies have proven melatonin can and has helped with..

but lets just put melatonin on the back burner and think here.there is more then just melatonin out there that can aid with sleep problems prescribed drugs dont have to be the answer lets also look at valerian root

Valerian is a hardy perennial flowering plant with sweet-smelling pink or white flowers. The name Valerian means “to be strong or healthy” in Latin, and this translation is generally regarded to refer to its medicinal use, though it is suggested that it also refers to the strong odor.

Valerian is native to Europe, South Africa, and parts of Asia and was introduced to North America. Ancient Greeks used the plant for a variety of medical disorders ranging from liver problems, digestive ailments, and urinary tract disorders to nausea and insomnia. Valerian has also been used for centuries for nervous conditions and has been traditionally used for sleeplessness, epilepsy, nervousness, hysteria and as a diuretic.

Valerian may be indicated for the relief of insomnia, stress-related anxiety, and nervous restlessness. It may also be used to ease stomach and menstrual cramps, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), some of the restlessness that accompanies attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and migraine symptoms. And, more rarely, it may be used to treat convulsions from a seizure disorder. In its most well-documented use, however, it is used as a calmant to help people sleep.

many many studies have bin don to show its effects on sleeping...

Lemon balm

Lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis ), a member of the mint family, is considered a "calming" herb. It was used in the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort associated with digestion (including flatulence and bloating as well as colic

5-HTP

5- HTP provides the quickest, most effective, and most consistent overall results in treating insomnia. it is an effective alternative for dealing with sleep problems in a safe and natural way compared to sleep medicines. 5-HTP improves the quality of sleep. More importantly, clinical studies show that 5- HTP is also useful in the treatment of sleep disorders other than insomnia.

5-HTP increases REM sleep significantly (typically by about 25 percent) while simultaneously increasing deep sleep stages 3 and 4 without increasing total sleep time. 5- HTP accomplishes this by shortening the amount of time you spend in sleep stages 1 and 2, which in certain ways are the least important stages of the cycle. The higher the dose, the more time spent in REM.

By shifting the balance of the sleep cycle, 5-HTP makes sleep more restful and rejuvenating. Instead of waking feeling tired, worn out, and "hungover," people taking 5- HTP feel vibrant, well rested, and ready to take on the challenges of the day. When we sleep more deeply and dream more efficiently, we wake in the morning with our physical and psychological batteries fully charged.

5-htp also raises Serotonin levels

the list just gos on and on for miles of all the safer more effective things to use for help getting to sleep and I think we all owe it to our selfs to always try the safer more healthy less babit forming way first......

sorry it took me so long to get back to you.it was getting to long so I cut it short lol so your lucky I did not take longer.

:)

layinback said:

I would recommend staying away from benzos. They work great for a number of things, but they're pretty potent and addictive drugs with pretty high rec value.

:cow:

I agree with samooth and needto. Hebal remedies frist are a better route d/t the possible addicitoon of ambien and klonipin. Mealtonin is a great claming drug.

The OP should give it a try and see if it works. On nights I cant get to sleep and i dont have to get up in the morning i take 3 mg and on nights I need to get up i take 1.5. I dont feel hungover in the AM like other sleep aides.

good point by all of you guys. however it is ironic that we sometimes suggest aas in supra physiologic doses that far exceed anything that resembles therapeutic. i was merely suggesting benzo for short term use i.e. couple weeks. tolerance and addiction very rare short term low dose with these meds. seroquel is a atypical antipsychotic and is prescribed off label in low dose for insomnia it is non addicting. pretty innocuous drugs when used responsibly short term and much safer than lb for lb than anoblics for extended periods. valerian root, kava and the like have there place and i concede some of your points. less intrusive first is always best.

Top Bottom