Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant Sleep!

GeneticFreak18

i'm two full weeks into T400 twice a week and 50mg anadrol a day, and i cant sleep for shit. this has never happened to me...and i've done a little more than that at one time. I'm throwing in the EQ and GH next week what can i expect is this shit going to go away?

GeneticFreak18 said:
i'm two full weeks into T400 twice a week and 50mg anadrol a day, and i cant sleep for shit. this has never happened to me...and i've done a little more than that at one time. I'm throwing in the EQ and GH next week what can i expect is this shit going to go away?

Test and drol shouldn't be giving you insomnia...hows the stress level etc.?

maybe it is the stress...i just broke up with my gf and now that i think of it that could be possible, at least i know its not my stuff. thanks bros

Only gear that ever gave me insomnia was tren, and even then it was very rare.

i usually sleep like a baby when i'm on.

Tren gives me trouble getting to sleep sometimes. I get that wired feeling at 2am where I feel like I should go to the gym and workout.

Dieselgoku23 said:
take some ZMA before bed stuff is awesome while sleeping

thats the shit soem fuckign crazy dreams but damn 6 hrs of sleep feels like 14 and u wake up ready to go fisrt couple mornings are a bit sluggish but after that u r good to go. good luck.

rao740

- wine
- melatonin
- massage
- good orgasm
- zma

Tuna fish makes me sleepy, too. Dunno why. Maybe the trytophan?

Order theseas you see fit.

Top Bottom