Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant make a decision, Veterans please help!

These are only my opinions....

Pro hormones are crap I would avoid them. More sides than AAS with less results.

You have put on a solid base if your stats are accurate. I suggest you post a pic or two. I also suggest you post your diet exactly. Also your training split in detail.
As for your proposed plan.... run 12 weeks not 10. Only going with 250mg wk is an EXCELLENT idea. I seriously doubt you will need an AI at that dose. However you need to have it on hand incase your one of those people who are very gyno sensitive.
Why would you only want to limit yourself to gaining another 8lb or so? If you dont want to get considerably bigger then I suggest against using AAS. Most of us do it because we want to get alot larger than we are/were. If you eat and train properly you could expect at least 15 lb from your first cycle.

Good point......OP it's easier to cut it back later if you gain "too much" as opposed to getting 3/4 of the way thru a cycle and having missed out on the full benefits

~EZ

Top Bottom