Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cannot sleep need HELP!!!!

VballPlayer

I have insomnia. I am taking the NYC stack and it is fucking with my sleep. I think I slept a total of 2 hours last night. I get up at 5am every morning so I try to get to sleep by 11:30. Well last night I went to bed and I knew I was not going to be able to sleep because of the NYC so I took a sleeping pill. Nothing happened so I took 2 more, nothing happened so I took another one. I did that two more times and I never even got tired. I just tossed and turned all night. Has this ever happened to anyone? Does anyone know of a over the counter sleeping pill that will not leave me all sluggish in the morning. Today I feel like shit, I feel sick to my stomach, I am shaking and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I feel so bad I think I am going to leave work early. Please help I need to sleep tonight. It have had about a total of 6 hours of sleep in the last three nights.

Oh, just to let you know, incase this has anythign to do with my insomnia, I am also taking fina and test but I never experience insomnia on that until I started cutting with the NYC stack.

LittleHelp said:
Don't take the NYC stack so late at night.

I never take it past 4pm but it is so strong it just stays with me way into the early morning hours. I am fucming hurting rigth now. I think I might have taken to many sleeping pills to counter effect the NYC. I know this can not be good for me. Please if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

The Terminator said:
xanax will clear the nyc effects right out (for me anyways) and you will sleep like a rock, but it would probably be better to just stop taking the nyc.

Xanax is not over the counter? I am not going to stop taking it because I am starting to look much better. I did lower the dosage today to see if tha to would help.

Stop taking NYC after 12:00/noon. If you can't get to sleep... don't screw with it. Give yourself a good 10-12 hours for it to clear your system before you try to sleep.

The NYC may also be contributing to your inability to produce melatonin - light related. What I mean by this is you may need absolute dark now in order to get to sleep. No outside street light at all. Cover your windows completely and sleep in pitch dark... no small lights from clocks or radios.

VballPlayer said:

Xanax is not over the counter? I am not going to stop taking it because I am starting to look much better. I did lower the dosage today to see if tha to would help.

No, it's not and you would have to have one liberal thinking doctor to give it to you for insomnia, although it works great for it...it's normally given for panic attacks, agoraphobia, anxiety (not generalized).

SofaGeorge said:
Stop taking NYC after 12:00/noon. If you can't get to sleep... don't screw with it. Give yourself a good 10-12 hours for it to clear your system before you try to sleep.

The NYC may also be contributing to your inability to produce melatonin - light related. What I mean by this is you may need absolute dark now in order to get to sleep. No outside street light at all. Cover your windows completely and sleep in pitch dark... no small lights from clocks or radios.
You could try Melatonin pills.

Supplemets:

1. Inositol 10g at night
2. 5-HTP: 200mg+B-6+1200mg Magnesium
3. Melatonin: 3-20mg night

Drugs: moderate

1. Valium: 50mg
2. Xanax: 1-2mg
3. Trazadone: 150-250mg
4. Amitriptylline: 25-50mg

Hard Drugs:

1. Ambien: 10-20mg
2. Versed(The strongest I have ever tried)

Versed(7.5-15mg) will knock you out even after taking 500mg caffeine.

Fonz

Take several Valerian Root capsules about 30 min before you go to sleep. It is a natural herb and it works very well on me.

Top Bottom