Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cannabis and TRT

Im 100% against ....Slight cannabis use it immoral and wrong .... I think you should atleast up it to moderate use ;)

But in all seriousness I know plenttty of people on trt that use daily ...a lot of pros use daily

Youl probably hear a lot of crap but it's usually from fear mongers who have never even used it lol tabacco on the other hand I don't see the point ... I've met a few pros in Thailand that smoke tobacco to cut hahah but they're insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your opinion of slight cannabis use while on cycle or TRT?

I've hair on my balls so I make my own mind up. You KNOW it's a bad idea you just want others to say it isn't

I find cannabis helps me and I’m on TRT. I’ve also been medical for years due to major back issues. I would rather vaporize than use opiate pain killers. It can help with sleep, hunger, anxiety, and many other things. Many will disagree and say it can cause gyno. If you use it for medical purposes responsibly, I don’t see an issue. I also don’t drink and only vaporize it. Gotta save the liver and lungs.

Alot of people use it so its personal preference if you enjoy the feeling then go ahead if not then dont!

we've talked about pot a lot on evo.

the guys who take pot are crazy pro it

my concerns are that pot will drop your test levels and raise your estrogen. we have enough shit in our foods and environment that hurt us, why add to it?

from a medical standpoint i would rather someone take pot than take a drug to treat issues in a heart beat.. i know big pharma hates that

we've talked about pot a lot on evo.

the guys who take pot are crazy pro it

my concerns are that pot will drop your test levels and raise your estrogen. we have enough shit in our foods and environment that hurt us, why add to it?

from a medical standpoint i would rather someone take pot than take a drug to treat issues in a heart beat.. i know big pharma hates that

Agreed. It's the contradiction. Plus, as we all know, one puff a week ain't nuffing lol. But if we say 'it's ok' they soon sit there monging out with 'Elites permission'. Up there with 'the big man at the gym said...'.

there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever brother... ive always used it on trt.. i dont sit around and puff all day... really only at night just before bed for pain and sleep and just to relax after what normally is an extremely long day... as long as your are not sitting around being a burn out all day long and doing it responsibly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever.. im in a legal state btw... =)

there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever brother... ive always used it on trt.. i dont sit around and puff all day... really only at night just before bed for pain and sleep and just to relax after what normally is an extremely long day... as long as your are not sitting around being a burn out all day long and doing it responsibly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever.. im in a legal state btw... =)

Exactly ,, gotta have balance ! There's a difference between a motivated smoker and a pot head

Top Bottom