Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cannabis for pain

ARIcohen

[FONT=&quot]Has anyone used cannabis to treat post injection pain before? Also just for muscle soreness in general the day after a workout? I just did my first pin early this morning and I can feel the dull ache coming on which I'm going to say is just a result of virgin muscles. I just smoked a few bowls and it helped with the ache immensely, probably due to the fact that cannabis is a great anti-inflammatory and injection probably resulted in some inflammation naturally. I would like to hear if people have any experience with this??[/FONT]

Its all in your head brother...Cannabis can relax and offer additional relief regarding pain. Now with that said, are you talking pain or just an ache...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cannabis helps me sleep, but I don't use it, or anything else for PIP.

ive never used it for post injection pain... ive used it for back pain for many years and im certainly not opposed to marijuana use whatsoever but i dont see it helping in a direct way with post injection pain aside from taking your mind away from it, especially with an indica, being that it will couch lock you and put your mind at ease in quite a significant way... so it may be worth it on that level to you to at least try

Top Bottom