Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cancer and test

Cheers Steve. I was just being curious. Everything is a carcinogen these days apparently

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

don't have this attitude because it does not have to be that way.

when you cook food especially over cooking in refined oils you are creating carcinogens. that is why we cook with unrefined cold pressed coconut oil or olive oil (if you can find it)

eat organic or grow your own organic produce instead of buying conventional food

don't keep cleaning supplies or pesticides in the house. try and use natural cleaners as much as possible

when you gas up your car don't breathe or touch the fuel.

and with steroids or hgh, don't abuse them!

these are simple things you can do. i dont agree with that attitude that 'everything causes cancer'.. not true. the people that live in blue zones follow what i laid out above and much more and their cancer rates are near 0% so that isn't true. now we cannot control the mill down the road that uses fossil fuels and dumps their crap on our soil and rivers unfortunately so i never blame the victim BUT you can control what YOU can control so focus on that

Top Bottom