Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cancer and GW?

MartinDrive

Hello; Ive been recomended to this forum. I've been recomended to try some gw-501516. However some research pointed out that it causes cancer. Is there a safer alternatives; meaning melting fat away and indurance boost that could be beneficial in a football match? I dont think I want to take GW-501516

This has been covered to the point of nauseau and that ONE study has been disproven many times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You really don't need to worry about cancer with it.

Hello; Ive been recomended to this forum. I've been recomended to try some gw-501516. However some research pointed out that it causes cancer. Is there a safer alternatives; meaning melting fat away and indurance boost that could be beneficial in a football match? I dont think I want to take GW-501516

No it doesn't.

Wherever you read that, please don’t go there anymore. This debate is over a decade old and has been disproven many times over. I’m not saying this to be a dick but to make your life easier...Next time you have a question try googling it first because it’s faster and easier to do your own research rather than wait for some stranger to answer your thread. That doesn’t mean you should believe the first thing you read either. Take the time to read several sources. Things like this will be answered quicker because there is an abundance of Info that says GW causing cancer is bullshit. Plus you won’t get annoyed answers from people who are tired of answering this 11 year old question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gw doesnt cause cancer. People have been using it for years and not one person has ever got cancer from it. Stop referring to a flawed rat study where they were given 200 times the recommended dose. We arent rats, and it's common knowledge that if you take 200 times the dose of anything you'll have problems including cancer

Top Bottom