Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian UG labs!

thedawgmartin

I hear tell of Under Ground labs in Canada... I'm not to up to par with steroids and I just started doing my research. I was wondering if anyone can provide me with some infromation on these UG labs...
ARe they better than real gear you get form a pharmacy?
Are they safe or dangerous?
Where can i read about more info on the gear made by ug labs ?
Can anyone show me pictures or give me names of these labs?

Thanks in advance!

thedawgmartin said:
I hear tell of Under Ground labs in Canada... I'm not to up to par with steroids and I just started doing my research. I was wondering if anyone can provide me with some infromation on these UG labs...
ARe they better than real gear you get form a pharmacy?

---No, nothing is as good as human grade gear.

Are they safe or dangerous?

---UG gear however is not usually dangerous. It is quite simple to make sterile gear. As long as you with a lab that has a good rep, your gear will be safe 99.9% of the time.

Where can i read about more info on the gear made by ug labs ?

---Not really sure what else you need to know. But when you think of an UG lab, its usually someone brewing up stuff in there basement, its not usually a fancy high tech situation.

Can anyone show me pictures or give me names of these labs?

---Im not based in Canada, but as far as I know QFS, Quest, Peru-tech, and PVL are all good UG labs. I've heard controversy regarding Orbits Labs recently....something about dosing, can't reallly remember though, don't pay too much attention to the Canadian scene.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom