Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you tell if I have gyno?

Does my gyno look noticeable?

• Yes, go buy a bra immediately.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • No, ur hallucinating get a shrink.

Votes: 35 81.4%

• Total voters
First of all, you're in way better shape than most guys except lifelong fitness freaks. Good definition already, and I see ridged traps, which are near impossible to get without a LOT of work at a young 21. With all that, looking at your pics as if I were your trainer, I don't see anything there that can't be perfected on the bench and at the kitchen table and in the lunchbox; at least not to worry about surgery. Your pecs look to me like they're squared; not pointy at all. But I know how I am about some of my own issues, and I know what you're saying when you think you need some work... Even though others don't see the need. It's basically a minor procedure, and I don't think it's a big bad thing, if you want to go do it anyway. You'll lose a little size, but if there's any gyno tissue at all, or fat, paying the cost and having the procedure might give you the rest of the incentive and drive to go hardcore on the workout end of it.

I'm 42, and had manboobs in my 30s that could make some girls jealous... And I got rid of them in the gym without surgery... Just eating right and working out with full dedication for several years.

Ubiased opinion.

Charles

hey charles, pics or gtfo ;)...

srsly though, do you have before/after pics of the pre/post gyno reduction via hardwork in the gym

Top Bottom