x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

can you tell that fina is working? ("good" side effects, or normal side effects)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about can you tell that fina is working? ("good" side effects, or normal side effects) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: some people can just tell when the gear is working and that they are on gear. dbol may make you feel "good" and of course, night sweats, increased strength. of course, increased size, etc. what are some common experienced sides with fina that you have had? it helps to know when the gear is actually real and working in the system- thanks, mike

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

can you tell that fina is working? ("good" side effects, or normal side effects)

some people can just tell when the gear is working and that they are on gear. dbol may make you feel "good" and of course, night sweats, increased strength. of course, increased size, etc.

what are some common experienced sides with fina that you have had?

it helps to know when the gear is actually real and working in the system-

thanks,

mike

Good Broly
    Aggressive, short tempered, irritable..........strength increase, size increase, veins popping out, fat loss without even dieting, sweating like a whore in church, but I think the best way to tell if fina is working or not is look in the mirror.

Intense anger and rage and loss of sex drive. When i am on fina I feel like finding some happy go lucky guy who is minding his own buissness and beat the living shit out of him. I get too pissed to even care about sex. The very quick gain in size and strength is also noticeable very quickly.

Good Bro
    damn, i am only like 185 pounds... i don't want to get into some sort of situation....hehe. i guess that is why i am asking, i just want to know what could be going on so i can repress it or use the knowledge to keep myself in line.

any more?

thanks,

mike

I know it's working when I can take a 150 pound dumbell and hurl it across the gym at some shithead that's pissing me off

alien amp pharm
    Damn, you guys are scarring me!

I'm doing fina for the first time in another month or so, and I already suffer from a bad temper.

Originally posted by alien amp pharm
    Damn, you guys are scarring me!

I'm doing fina for the first time in another month or so, and I already suffer from a bad temper.
    I was joking....I have a bad temper also and fina does nothing to aggravate it.....if nothing it makes it better because I always take a step back to tell myself to relax.....

alien amp pharm

Thumbs up

Originally posted by gilly6993
    .......I always take a step back to tell myself to relax.....
    That is a must!

First steroid I ever used was Halotestin at age 18. I was young, immature and stupid. I was trying to get people to pull over to fight if they even looked at me the wrong way and other crap like that.

Now that I've grown up I see how dumb that was. Even though I still get upset very easily, I always calm myself down, especially while on gear. Roid rage problem solved!

Good Bro
    thanks for the tips guys-

anyone else with usual fina sides?

-Mike

I haven't experienced the aggressiveness, although I'm not very short tempered to begin with.

I've noticed:
    -I sweat a lot more
    -strength goes through the roof (basically everything feels "lighter")
    -lower back pumps
    -feel harder

Mod - www.healthandfitnesstalk.com
    Mod - www.sculptedbyiron.com

[email protected]