Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you still produce sperm without test production?

Roxy_Chic

My fiance thinks tht his natural testosterone production is shut off...so if it is shut off does that mean that he cannot produce sperm? because we want kids on of these days!!!
he has been on test for 10 weeks but the first 8 weeks it was like he had NO sex drive at all? when he is not on steriods he hardly has a sex drive does anyone have any input?

Roxy

Roxy,

I have no problems with "input" let me know if I can help? You must be a bit frustrated eh?

Seriously though, What kind of test and what dose is he doing? How are his gains so far? Maybe the shit is fake?

Tell him to make sure he does clomid and then to go get his test levels checked. He should be able to produce sperm regardless but this sperm will not be effective.

My 2cents

hey Roxy do you need a stand in? j/k he may need to
chime in some clomids or HCG during a cycle and yes im for hire ;)

nyironman said:
hey Roxy do you need a stand in? j/k he may need to
chime in some clomids or HCG during a cycle and yes im for hire ;)

Hey Nyironman,

You have to wait in line brota I was here first lol!:D

get him to try some Provrion it dos not affect his own production of testosterone and should help with the sex drive! can he get it up :confused:

For best post cycle recovery you need more than just clomid. Clomid blocks the estrogen receptor on the pituitary and in the case of low androgens (ie off cycle) that estrogen blockage with promote release of LH which will trigger the teste's to produce testosterone, but sperm count can still be low or nill. For sperm count you need to trigger the release of FSH to trigger the teste's to produce sperm. One of the best ways to do this is start a regime of clomid AND anastrozole and I bet his sperm cound goes up.

This method has been used by people who actually went to fertility clinics and go no help only to break off and do thier own thing, which in turn produced a healthy child.

Yo can have 0mg of test in the body and still have sperm production in theory.But probabily you haven't active sperm in your nuts.
Sperm is generated by lh and fsh.Test can down the lh fsh production so it can happen.But you will see sperm in your "coming"even if they are inactive.

hey guys that you alot... i dont know exactly what my fiance (mike001) is on ...i will get back to all of you with that asap. but anyways that you for the help he is going to take the clomid but will that really help?

thank you guys!
Roxy

Alright guys i found one of his 2 week old posts and he said he was taking, t-200 and he had to taper his test from 1000 to 600... and he is in was in his 3rd week of ttokkyo EQ at 600mg.

hope this helps.
Roxy

Last edited:
Top Bottom