Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you screwup sr9009?

risofeod

I have been using sr9009 for the past 8 weeks and no fat loss at all
I’m 280 pounds roughly and my body fat is high. Maybe 30% or more
23 years old and 5’11’’
why am I not losing weight? I am eating like 2500 calories a day only and even less. Today I had a burrito and a burger only and still am not losing

we know from studies and from real life experience that to benefit from fat loss from sr or gw you need to eat good and exercise. these factors accelerate the benefits. just taking them and eating burgers and burritos from a fast food joint will get you nowhere i don't care how many calories they are.

so you are basically doing IIFYM and wondering why you can't lose weight. well that is cause IIFYM does not work. any diet coach who recommends it you should always immediately ask for your money back and dispute the charge for fraud

I have been using sr9009 for the past 8 weeks and no fat loss at all
I’m 280 pounds roughly and my body fat is high. Maybe 30% or more
23 years old and 5’11’’
why am I not losing weight? I am eating like 2500 calories a day only and even less. Today I had a burrito and a burger only and still am not losing

if you're not doing low carbs fasting and training stenabolic wont do much for you

Top Bottom