Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you run test and still cause a pregnancy?

bigunitny

Want to get an idea if its possible any way to be on test and possibly hcg to conceive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to get an idea if its possible any way to be on test and possibly hcg to conceive

Yes its possible although chances are greatly reduced and sperm count is lowered it only takes one too make it too the egg too conceive . If your really trying too conceive I would take HCG / HMG and Clomid . no test the HCG will cause you too produce enough too feel good and maintain .

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

there is ZERO proof that hcg helps increase sperm count. ZERO. ZERO ZERO

if it did it would have been marketed for that a long fucking time ago cause the shit has a huge margin of profit. there is NOTHING out there that has ever been approved as a fertility drug for men!! anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar

what HAS shown to increase sperm count is clomid + vitamin E. this was shown in studies, but there isn't enough yet to proclaim that as a fertility protocol

my advice to you is if you want to have the most ammunition avoid steroids

if it did it would have been marketed for that a long fucking time ago cause the shit has a huge margin of profit. there is NOTHING out there that has ever been approved as a fertility drug for men!! anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar

what HAS shown to increase sperm count is clomid + vitamin E. this was shown in studies, but there isn't enough yet to proclaim that as a fertility protocol

So he should go buy some hcgenerate right Stevie fucking scammer fucking evo doush bags everywhere

Ur kidding right ???Not for men but definetly prescribed to increase sperm ... I was just reading a study of caber increasing sperm count and quality ????? And that's caber !! I'd delete that comment youl lose all credibility

Ur kidding right ???Not for men but definetly prescribed to increase sperm ... I was just reading a study of caber increasing sperm count and quality ????? And that's caber !! I'd delete that comment youl lose all credibility

He already has this dousch bag is about 4 different people on evolutionary wolf pack alpha and the NTBM crew fuckbags

Link to the study so as to help other members.

From my research i believe you

Top Bottom